Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• unshackled
    unshackled

If YouTube videos are all the evidence required, then we can also conclude our skies are littered with alien spacecraft, Bigfoot rules the forests, and double rainbows are a miracle.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I WILL TAKE THE TIME AND EXPENSE TO FLY TO WHERE YOU LIVE.

Please signal your imminent arrival with the appropriate colored chemtrail.

• shamus100
    shamus100

EXCUSE ME, ALSO EXCLUDED FROM EVIDENCE IS F**KING GODDAMED YOU-TUBE VIDEOS.

BITCH SLAP WILL OCCUR IF THIS IS BROUGHT FORWARD AS EVIDENCE. :D

HEY, KEYBOARD IS POOCHED AGAIN! :'(

• shamus100
    shamus100

SIZEMILK,

THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS, THIS INTERNET. SERIOUS... SERIOUS... um,,,,, hey, keyboard is fixed again. It's all the pounding that I'm doing typing out my messages. Praise the chemicals! :D

Oh no, that's just the drugs I'm doing... ;D

• sizemik
    sizemik

Newsflash! . . . bloggers report widespread keyboard malfunction . . . chemtrails believed to be responsible

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Who the hell has the time and money to conduct a personal investigation into chemtrails? It's not rocket science dude. Jet engines are more efficient than they were in 1970, and they don't put out black smoke anymore. The chemtrails were missing though.

I can watch normal contrails dissipate in a few seconds, but these others, they linger for a long, long time, and they never really go away, they dissipate.

If it doesn't outrage you that they are doing this to us, I think I would worry a little bit less about having to "prove" this. Why not just trust your eyeballs?

• sizemik
    sizemik

Shamus . . . check to see if an infiltrator from the Govt hasn't put a fake letter A over your capslock . . . I had that done to me once.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Oh and by the way, do a google on "Chemtrails Morgellons Disease".... its some pretty nasty shit.....

• shamus100
    shamus100

Bullshit.

Anyone who is REAL have some proof?

• unshackled
    unshackled

check to see if an infiltrator from the Govt hasn't put a fake letter A over your capslock . . . I had that done to me once.

Sizemik is a wise man, monkey. This too happened to me. Eventually I realized there is no BEER key.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit