Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• badseed
    badseed

bohm said..the government had equipped it with HIGH ENERGY WEAPONS which it indiscriminately fired upon a populated residential area.

Was this in Afghanistan or Pakistan? Just askin'

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

I know how rainbows are made.

The fact of the matter is this is that they don't dissipate and spread out in the air and linger for hours. I know what a regular jet trail (contrail) looks like. Like I said we have an air force base that is right over our mountains and I have been watching jets fly over my whole life. I have never seen this as a child or in my teen years. Just recently I have been noticing them and they are unusual in nature.

I don't understand where all this negative BS is coming from.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When I lived in Indiana I saw tons of vapor trails in the sky. There was always a criss cross in the Indiana sky but out here in California...nothing. I wonder why?

• bohm
    bohm

pson:

First of all, who's buying the government story? Certainly not me,

FINALLY i am getting somewhere with you. Very few are willing to open their eyes and see the so-called "clouds" for what they are, weather-altering motherships used to spray toxic chemicals (ever heard of acid rain?) on people and zap opposers with high-energy weapons.

Secondly, I posted the UK's government's ADMISSION to chemtrail spraying to experiment on human beings.

uh-oh. Sound like YOU are buying into the GOVERNMENTS so-called "admissions"? why do you think they are telling you that? Its all LIES to hide the REAL truth. Why are you such a sheeple who believe what the government says?

That pretty much ends this conversation

yah yah. listen to what "mother government" tell you. the government would never lie... you will be made into Canned Sheep for the Niburu overlords in no time by mother government and you will properly be happy right untill the lid close!

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

badseed: Basically its everywhere everyday, but the most powerfull motherships are right here in mainland USA ready to control the sheeples (like pson) who will rather trust the government than their own eyes and sences.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I, for one, welcome our new Chemtrail spraying overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted JWN poster, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

Another thing I would like to mention is that when these chem trails are being left there is usually little to no cloud cover in the sky.

• bohm
    bohm

Igot2beme:

The fact of the matter is this is that they don't dissipate and spread out in the air and linger for hours

You know, last week a GIANT mothership lingered for THREE DAYS just above my basement. seriously, it filled the entire sky. what was it doing there? nobody knows... but after it had delivered its payload of chemicals (which was litterally pouring down from the sky) it disappeared....

mrsjones: I wonder why?

I think a good guess would be properties of the layers of the atmospheare where plains usually travel such as relative humidity, temperature and wind (turbolense). in all seriousness, where i live the kind of clouds which form are very dependent on the time of year, contrails are subject to about the same constraints and will behave differently.

• Lore
    Lore

cantleave: you might be right about the PRIMARY rainbow, but the SECONDARY rainbow: flying unicorns all the way.

Cantleave, Bohm is right. It's more likely to be a pagasus than a unicorn but they have been known to create rainbows.

• bohm
    bohm

Igot2beme: Have you read up on the litterature on delibrately seeding clouds? Its a very easy thing to do, for instance i believe the chinese did it during the olympics to make sure there was good weather over the stadions.

BTS: . Funny how easy it is to make up outrageously stupid conspiracy theories and call everyone else sheep. its allmost like it take no effort or brain .

• pedal power
    pedal power

I have no axe to grind, never had, never will, I just based my analysis on observation, feel free to ignore my observations, and those of others here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit