Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

This was a fun topic until the pissing match.

How about we get back to discussing the merits of the information itself, not of the messengers.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Well little Miss Woods, hunker down , xxx

Don't need to - we don't have chemtrails in Texas. We just dump it into the open water streams.

• unshackled
    unshackled

This was a fun topic until the pissing match.

Agreed. Least favorite spectator event: dick measuring contests.
  • botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

i will still pm it to a 3rd party if you want to verify it is not a diploma mill..

Send it to me if you like. I'll authenticate without revealing your identity. You already know who I am, if I recall correctly.

BTS

• james_woods
    james_woods

Pardon me, but how does having a diploma (or not having a diploma) prove or disprove some unsubstantiated claim about chemtrails?

If I recall correctly, there was never a question about whether the Unabomber had a diploma - the question was why he went nuts and killed people with bombs.

• bohm
    bohm

unshackled/MS: how is this a dick-measuring content/pissing match? it would have been rather silly if i had refused to answer PP when he asked for my line of education, given i had stated as much otherwhere, its a fair-game question given the topic and he has allready stated he has a degree in engineering on page one and apparently put some weight on that jazz.

Furthermore it seemed obvious form his barrage of questions he would try to undermine whatever i said and i thought it would be easier to just state my grade average as he asked and not bother with THAT route of silly questions.

given that i have not made any argument in terms of qualifications --penis length, to use unshackled way of saying it-- and it would be silly in general (dempski has a phd, imagine that!) and in particular because i have absolutely no training in meteorology im not really see why its warrented to flame me for THAT.

put the penisses away people!

• shamus100
    shamus100

I don't care about whatever happened, or who did what. Other threads can be started to discuss the bullshit details.

What proof is there that chemicals are being sprayed? And what chemicals?

The monkey is inquisitive. The monkey wants proof. The monkey wants a kiss. :D

• botchtowersociety
  • shamus100
    shamus100

PROOF PLEASE.

Oh, and if someone posts a link to a blog, I'm going to fly down to wherever you are, and slap you.

• bohm
    bohm

shamus: PP discuss why he believe in chemtrails on page 1. i dont think its unfair to state it roughly as: "some people say they are there on the internet, and the way the contrails behave (eg they do not dissapate in minutes) clash with what i learned as an engineer". Furthermore PP stated he has a bad throat for years and i believe he connect that with chemtrails.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit