Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I wonder if these ice inhibitors will be unaffected by the high temps inside a jet engine.

Combustor - In the combustor the air is mixed with fuel and then ignited. There are as many as 20 nozzles to spray fuel into the airstream. The mixture of air and fuel catches fire. This provides a high temperature, high-energy airflow. The fuel burns with the oxygen in the compressed air, producing hot expanding gases. The inside of the combustor is often made of ceramic materials to provide a heat-resistant chamber. The heat can reach 2700°. http://www.ueet.nasa.gov/StudentSite/engines.html

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Another thing I would like to know is why, if you are trying to keep the population of the earth down, do you spray this shit over Edinburgh Scotland? Why not spray it over Bombay India? Hell, why not spray the entire continent of Africa? Virtually no SAM belts over the bulk of the continent and it's already suffering from a virtual AIDS epidemic as well as all the "normal" tropical maladies that you find there.

This theory about chemtrails, while interesting, makes absolutely no sense. People and Governments will do bad things but in this case there is not an identifiable reason and all the pictures of contrails in the world will not provide this answer.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Why are there no "chemtrails" in California?

*crickets*

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Maybe the New World Order wants to keep all the sexy people alive Josie

• bohm
    bohm

mrs jones, two words: arnold schwartzenegger.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Actually Arnold is a wannabe Californian. I'm born and raised. :D

But really we don't have "chemtrails" here. Back in Indiana vapor trails crisscrossed the sky all the time. I'm still waiting for the chemtrail expert to tell my why.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

why not just go all the way and claim cola contain chemicals designed to kill people?

Okay, let's go all the way. Do you actually think before you post, or are you so obsessed with disagreeing with me that you'll just blabber out anything ridiculous thing?

Coca Cola will dissolve a T-Bone steak in 24 hours and will remove the paint from your car. Keep it in your mouth long enough and your teeth will be gone. Then you can live on scrambled eggs. That's why I stopped drinking it years ago. Very good example, by the way.

• sizemik
    sizemik

sooner7nc . . . there is a brief explanation of how contrails form at the top of the previous page. It relates purely to relative humidity and the air temperature . . . As I understand it, ice inhibitors are chiefly to prevent icing of the fuel delivery system and aircraft components ie; they do not prevent the formation of contrails. Once the anti-icing additives pass through combustion, their job is done and they may well be rendered useless.

mrsjones5 . . . it would appear Californians are blessed and will inherit the earth.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Coca Cola will dissolve a T-Bone steak in 24 hours

PS . . . I will test the validity of this and report back in 24 hrs. If my steak doesn't dissappear and I can't eat it . . . you owe me dinner.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    Coca Cola will dissolve a T-Bone steak in 24 hours and will remove the paint from your car. Keep it in your mouth long enough and your teeth will be gone.

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/acid.asp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit