Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• pedal power
    pedal power

bohm, please go back to your playstation and comics, your polluting this thread with your teenage angst, your name calling and silly cartoons , this is stuff of the playground at school.

I started this thread with the hope of generating a debate, Adult debate, without having to be constantly sidelined by your idiocy, there is a place for your comments, the drunken thread I think should suffice, now run along before I put you on the naughty step.

Its taking so long to get to meat of the matter, I dont mind disagreement, disagreement is good, I was hoping for a Q and A session, with contributions from all sides, its good to see our resident vulcan here, {doths hat to sizemick } and all others.

Yes even sizemike aknowledges the phenomonon of Chemtrails and poses some good questions, but I dont have the bloody answers, if I did I would,nt have asked for help, but they exist, the population, perhaps inadvertantly, is being exposed to areosol contaminents, and I have,nt got a clue why.

If you doubt me or others here that have made contributions here as to the validity of Chemtrails, google it, observe your sky,s, learn the science, watch it with your own eyes,{this is,nt like believing in an invisible diety, observe it for yourselves } Then when people tell you its not happening, when you can see the jets, spray, turn off the areosol, turn around, start sraying again, and see the artificial cloud formations develop, then perhaps you will have some understanding of the level of frustration, some of us feel over this issue, because others dismiss our credibility, and observations, out of hand, It does not make our observations invalid.

For me,this thread, is like debating 607bce V,s 587bce with a Witness, Those that are informed,That have undertaken research, will conclude 587bce, those that havn,t done the research, will stick with 607bce, and if 607 makes you happy, and chemtrails dont exist, who am I to prove otherwise.

• bohm
    bohm

Pson: Everybody KNOWS that youtube is owned by google which is part of big buisness which is controlled by the bildenberger club which is controlled by the vatican was bought by the aliens on Niburu (part of a molestation settlements... those catholics do come around) last spring which is controlled by the mole people who use it to divert our attention to the REAL conspiracy.

the fact it was endorsed by the UK government (the route of control there is: UK government --> the queen --> united nations --> cthulhu, the elder god --> the queen again --> mole people) should be the tell-tale sign something is wrong with that story.

alternatively, the last video is such an obvious example of the effect BTS talked about. but i suppose meteorology cant be trusted....

• talesin
    talesin

bohm,,

try reading a little about quantum physics --- STRING THEORY and HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE --- you know ,,, REAL SCIENCE ,, before you start mocking posts like psons about the power of the mind.

your ignorance is showing,,, big time

t

• undercover
    undercover

I used to think that chemtrails were the product of overly active conspiratorial, paranoid brains...

But I'm beginning to wonder...

What else other than chemicals being spread into the atmosphere would explain the utter stupidity of so many people? It's like my daddy used to say when he encountered more than his fair share of idiots for the day, "there's sumthin in the air today..."

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Apparently, the Space Shuttle was primarily used to spray chemicals on us all.

And check this F-14 out! It spews chemicals just as soon as gets over the crowd!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw9MjutMhLs

This F-18 is an advanced experiment in next generation Chemtrail technology. Impressive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koAQN3n4pcw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRwYu61nrW0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyCj66JEyJ8

• cofty
  • pedal power
    pedal power

Hey Botchy and Undercover, your contributions, insight and intelectual endevour, should not go un-noticed, but they have, NEXT, ???

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

LOL @ cofty! Priceless!

• bohm
    bohm

PP:

The problem is that you spout an outrageous accusation, and you got absolutely nothing to back it up save telling us we can "google it" (well, some people on the internet believe the earth is flat, is it a good argument that the earth is flat that you can "google it"?) and your own observations you made from the ground.

When it is pointed out that what you observe are man-made clouds (and every part of their behaviour is consistently observed with ordinary clouds, ie. that they tend only to form in certain conditions, that they have different structure depending on local factors, etc. etc. your reply is essentially to restate you believe you are correct, and that you have videotaped said clouds (welll....)

thats my point about the motherships: Every single argument that is being made to the effect contrails are NOT just ordinary clouds can be made with actual clouds to proove that clouds are, for instance, motherships.

If you doubt me or others here that have made contributions here as to the validity of Chemtrails, google it, observe your sky,s, learn the science, watch it with your own eyes

Well i have a degree in science so TELL ME ABOUT THE SCIENCE! its not like you have weighted down this thread with numbers, graphs and equations so far.

• undercover
    undercover
    intelectual endevour

Need I say more?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit