Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• bohm
    bohm

but mostly frick and frack, the two bozos who have nothing on their agenda except to ridicule... bohm with his fucking motherships is a real hoot... but he has nothing else to offer.

why do you think about fornication when there are motherships on their loose! wake up man, the evidence is staring you in your face and you got NOTHING to debunk it!!!

People like him help to keep the human race enslaved

fear me!

and my job is to fight ignorance so we can all wake up... it's our only hope, and the sooner the better.

the most incredible thing is that you can do all that from the comfort of your sofa.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

the most incredible thing is that you can do all that from the comfort of your sofa.

Your ignorance is showing once again.

Human thoughts create real energy. Study some Kabbalah or another metaphysical science that you find comfortable and you'll know what Jesus meant when he said that the mere thought of committing adultery was the same as doing it.... or that you could move mountains with your faith... or that you would do things greater than he.

While the power or ONE human mind in itself is IMMENSE, the power of collective human consciousness, with everyone on the same page, is beyond our comprehension at this time. This is what the dark cabal, the one that you refuse to believe exists, is desperate to prevent us from finding out.

There is nothing as effective as real human interaction, but since what you THINK is real energy and has a real affect, then yes, you can do a lot of things from the comfort of your couch. Nothing that goes on in the human mind is wasted. It's all part of the evolution process.

• bohm
    bohm

Pson: that caballah is just something madonna is making you believe, the real truth is that the government has big huge motherships floating around our heads, i gave you 8 certain proofs and you have debunked NONE. your just ignorant.

then yes, you can do a lot of things from the comfort of your couch.

yes we can!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Yep, this is why they invent mind-control religions.... that's how Pharisees maintain the status quo.... and you're doing a great job demonstrating the effects of dumbing down the population.

• bohm
    bohm

I just guess you will have to sit that many more hours in your own couch, chugging down beer and thinking happy thoughts, otherwise the world will never change.

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

@ProdigalSon-

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Airplanes have been observed turning the chemtrails off and on at will, so it has nothiing to do with altitude or atmospheric conditions.

I've seen that too and it most certainly does. There are boundaries between different patches of air, and these have different properties. There are intermittent pockets of more humid/less humid air. Plus, the planes I've seen do this are airliners.

Here is a video of an airliner doing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKg_3swUxTo

I can't believe
    What we've
    Seen outside
    You and me
    Watching the jets
    Go by
    Oh, ooh, oh
    Oh, ooh, oh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeiFVfyiSiw

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul
    Yep, this is why they invent mind-control religions.... that's how Pharisees maintain the status quo.... and you're doing a great job demonstrating the effects of dumbing down the population.

Wait a minute. This comes from a conspiracy theorists. Wow, what an irony. You just traded a fantasy for another fantasy.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I don't think the mockery is necessary or productive.

On the other hand the "high energy weapons" gag is pretty freaking hilarious.

• ProdigalSon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit