Religious Reform

by Maze 216 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jws treat the org as a deity, having worshipful awe for it. Therefore, they should be kicked out of the org. That would include MOST jws.

S

• Essan
    Essan

TimothyT, your dilemma depends on whether or not you believe that the Bible in it's entirety is the word of God.

It's not, and doesn't claim to be. The word of God is not a book and you are quite capable of using the spirit to discern which parts of the Bible are in harmony with the word of God and which are not - to 'test the inspired expressions' - because not all originate from the God of Love, as revealed by Jesus.

Fear tells you to worry that you may be unacceptable. Love tells you that you are accepted and loved.

If "God is love" then you work out which voice you should listen to.

In fact, it sounds like you've already done this, but don't yet have the courage of your convictions. You don't need to ask us, because we'll just deluge you with countless different opinions - just like this one

• dgp
    dgp

nor men kept for unnatural purposes

Would anyone please explain who these are?

Timothy, I have a solution for your problem: Have standing sex. That way you won't "lie" with another man.

• Maze
    Maze

nor men kept for unnatural purposes
    Would anyone please explain who these are?
    Timothy, I have a solution for your problem: Have standing sex. That way you won't "lie" with another man.

Drug abuse for example.

• Maze
    Maze
    Is that the 'husband' you were pretending to be when you were logged on here as "Consfearacy?" At that time, you claimed never to have been a Witness but 'had a wife' that was one. Man oh man Alice/Rachel/Maze/SuperSpook/Consfearacy, if your taking up the identity of an imaginary guy doesn't expose you as a mentally unstable freak, I don't know what does. You can't "prove" squat because you're a pathologica liar. The only person you're fooling on here is yourself.
    I am a baptized publisher. All one has to do to attend the meetings is get in the car and go. If I didn't go I could start going and if did go I could stop going.
    Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say you got baptized at some point. There's no way you're an active publisher now, because if you were, you wouldn't be spending all your time inventing new persona's on an apostate website. The fact that you go to the ends of the earth defending a cult that you yourself are disobeying, is further evidence that you're not playing with a full deck of cards and are mentally whacked in the head.

I said a few things to avoid nasty trolls and yet they proliferate here like fungus. Are you disfellowshipped (the psychological torture you whine about) Mary Patterson or is this also a fake name? You'd have to be DF'd to know. I think you are.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

I think Maze is an apostate with a prostate because it keeps "going beyond the things that are written".

CoC

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

This is Maze right about now!

CoC

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Alice/Rachel?Consfearacy/Superspook/Whatever.......and now Maze:

I said a few things to avoid nasty trolls

Oh, that's right......I forgot. Lying is perfectly acceptable to you in the name of "theocratic warfare".

The only thing is........are you sure you're engaging in theocratic warfare here? Or are you just a plain, old, everyday pathological liar?

Don't forget, Alice, that the only thing that separates me ( a fornicator ) from you ( a liar ) in the Bible........is a comma.

• Mary
    Mary

AAwwww.......no Maze, I'm not DF'd. Just did The Fade.

I said a few things to avoid nasty trolls and yet they proliferate here like fungus.

OK so you came on the board trolling, lying your face off, in order to avoid "nasty trolls"? Ya, that's about the kind of brain-dead answer I'd expect from you. Doesn't the bible condemn liars? What a buffoon.........Say hi to your imaginary hubby for me!

• Maze
    Maze
    Alice/Rachel?Consfearacy/Superspook/Whatever.......and now Maze:
    Oh, that's right......I forgot. Lying is perfectly acceptable to you in the name of "theocratic warfare".
    The only thing is........are you sure you're engaging in theocratic warfare here? Or are you just a plain, old, everyday pathological liar?
    Don't forget, Alice, that the only thing that separates me ( a fornicator ) from you ( a liar ) in the Bible........is a comma.

FYI: Nothing productive comes from these conversations. That's why I told you not to initiate conversations with me. If you insist, you and your apostate buddies are lying sacks of car parts. I don't give a damn what I tell this huge den of liars. If you stopped by my house I'd tell you I was deceased in hopes you would go away quietly. Are you beginning to understand? You don't have the capacity to stop initiating conversation with me like a malignant stalker. You'll never be able to accuse me of anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit