Religious Reform

by Maze 216 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• elderelite
    elderelite

Im sorry you feel tbat way maze, but your in good company here. Im a currently serving elder so you and i have a LOT in common :-) pm me when you get a chance and we can talk... Hope you have a great evening :-)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

elderlite, been there. Started reading and posting here as an elder in 2006. Hope you can navigate your tricky waters.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Maze, I apologize. I wasn't implying you had apostate connections. Reread the words in the picture please.

The connections, a.k.a. friends, are in YOUR head.

Oh, and you don't have to prove anything to me about who you "know" or "have" in your family that "is a witness". I'm nobody.

But ........ I don't even believe you as far as I could throw you (assuming you are an average weight). At least not with all the lies you have written here and your crazy alias creations.

But at least the people in your head are proud of you.

Coc

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

BTW, Maze, I feel honored that you would acknowledge my copy and paste of picture responses. I learned from the best, namely you.

But what I highlighted below in orange also bears a response.

75 percent of my family are Jehovah's Witnesses Crisis of Conscience. Five elders and numerous baptized publishers. I don't have “apostate connections...” I don't need them. I looked at how trashy the people looked in those Apostafests & Get-togethers photos appeared. Thanx, but no thanx. Even if I devieated from the Truth I'd find friends elsewhere.

What would they think if they were aware of your regular association with apostates online? Might they still communicate with you? Or have they already accepted the fact that you are 'off your rocker' so it no longer matters to them what you do?

CoC

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

She can yap on and on about her imaginary jw connections that don't mean it's true.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Remember the forgiven slave?

He owed the master a very large debt. But the master forgave his debt.

And what did that slave do? He demanded payment from a fellow slave who owed him a vastly smaller sum.

This is who Alice/Spade/Consfearacy/Superspook/Maze reminds me of.

Every chance it gets, it throws it in my face that I once fornicated.

Think seriously about this Alice, especially since you profess to still want to be JW and be in the New System:

Assume for one moment that I am repentant............... Assume that Jehovah has forgiven me what I have done...........

What do you think Jehovah thinks of YOU coming here and beating me over the head with my sin?

What do you think Jehovah thinks of YOU coming here and tearing down people you know nothing about?

Stop thinking about what Jehovah thinks of US for one moment.

What does he think of..............YOU??

Are you that evil slave? Demanding payment from your fellow slaves, while having your own sins forgiven?

Or are you so mentally ill that you actually believe Jehovah approves of what you are doing here?

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Palmtree67 - I'm going for big money here. In response to your last two posted questions to Maze, I'll jump the gun and go with mentally ill for 10,000. Thanks.

CoC

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Alice must be at it's meeting tonight......

• bartj
    bartj

bartj, I think you are missing the point....Maze wants to be a JW, and has made it very clear that we are all hateful apostates to one extent or another.

Yeah I know , the post was more for lurkers.. I see that Maze is about as popular here as a pork chop in a bar mitzvah and with good reason from some of the postings I've seen. I don't know why Maze would frequent these boards other than to stir up trouble , she should be at topix!

• Mary
    Mary
    Maze/Alice.in.Glueland moaned: If only you're brother in law who died faithfully could see you now. He would be utterly disgusted and agree with me when I say YOU ARE SICK for all your warped viewpoints wouldn't he?

Ya. He'd be real ashamed of me. And just so proud of you.

And by the way, you don't qualify as his "sister." You stopped being a family member when you turned your back on the Truth.

LOL! Well see, that's the problem with you: You seem to think that by saying something, it's written in stone. Guess what? What you say is about as important as the excrement dumped from a bull first thing in the morning. Nothing you say has the slightest bearing on anyone's life. I did qualify as his sister in law and he loved me like a sister, even when I stopped going to the Hall. So you see Dopey---it makes no difference what your view of the matter is, much to your chagrin. The fact that you could say something so dumb is just one more nail in your coffin.

I don't care what I've told you nor will I ever.

Yes, but how do you think Jehovah would view you---someone who claims to be an active Jehovah's Witness---calling someone else a "f**king c**t"? Think he'd look down on you with approval? Think that's giving a 'good witness'? Think it's something that would be included at the drama at the summer ASSembly? Doesn't the bible say "put away all hateful speech'?

You can type up all the degrading trash and hate speech you can conjure in your warped psyche imagining I'm in anyway effected by it.

Uh, now I know you're not the brightest bulb, but it was you who wrote the 'degrading trash' and 'hate speech' dearest---not me. And apparently you are affected by it or you would be so obsessed with me.

Maybe you should answer AK-Jeff's posts: Why are you even on here if you're such a good little Witness and if we're all the spaw of Satan? Doesn't your religion specifically tell you to avoid 'apostates'? Why are you disobeying instruction from the 'Faithful and Discreet Slave' Class Alice/Rachel/Maze? I think you just might benefit from talking to Elderlite about your bad attitude. As an elder, I'm sure he can put you back on the path to righteousness and possibly help you to stop acting like an asshole.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit