Religious Reform

by Maze 216 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• andys
    andys

I have a message for Maze, just hit the EASY BUTTON and you will find your way to freedom...................... I feel on top of the world now

The EASY BUTTON.....................

• kimbo
    kimbo

But now I am writing you to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man. 1 Corinthians 5:11

dissoed for this any also what the GB wants to add

like saying the GB are liers

• cantleave
    cantleave

Neither fornicators,
    nor idolaters,
    nor adulterers,
    nor men kept for unnatural purposes,
    nor men who lie with men,
    nor thieves,
    nor greedy persons,
    nor drunkards,
    nor revilers,
    nor extortioners

So Maze, which of these sins did nugget or I commit for us to be DF'd?

• Mary
    Mary
    Do you want to talk to my husband on skype you compulsive liar? Who do you think you are? I can prove every claim I make.

Is that the 'husband' you were pretending to be when you were logged on here as "Consfearacy?" At that time, you claimed never to have been a Witness but 'had a wife' that was one. Man oh man Alice/Rachel/Maze/SuperSpook/Consfearacy, if your taking up the identity of an imaginary guy doesn't expose you as a mentally unstable freak, I don't know what does. You can't "prove" squat because you're a pathologica liar. The only person you're fooling on here is yourself.

I am a baptized publisher. All one has to do to attend the meetings is get in the car and go. If I didn't go I could start going and if did go I could stop going.

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say you got baptized at some point. There's no way you're an active publisher now, because if you were, you wouldn't be spending all your time inventing new persona's on an apostate website. The fact that you go to the ends of the earth defending a cult that you yourself are disobeying, is further evidence that you're not playing with a full deck of cards and are mentally whacked in the head.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I throw back my sheets and invite you in mAlice.

You are already one of us.

We are your friends.

Better friends than you will ever find at the Kingdumb Hall.

You are halfway there already. Jump right in.

Try honesty for a fix. It's a loverly hit. It sweeps over your brain like a soothing wave. No drugs necessary.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I think you've made your decision long before now and there's something more serious involved than brain malfunction:

w69 8/15 pp. 511-512 Questions From Readers

What is the unforgivable sin?—E. M., U.S.A.

I love it when the old "unforgivable sin" card is played..... it's a sign of absolute defeat and desperation. The funny thing is, you're quoting from a bunch of a$$holes who don't even know what the Holy Spirit IS... and you are doing what you always do, regurgitating it just like a parrot....

Why don't you do some SERIOUS study, from some REAL spiritual teachers, and GET A CLUE? Maybe then you will see the FOLLY of being a follower of men.... think for yourself dude!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AliceInWonderLand/Maze

Everything a person does in Jehovah's Organization is a voluntary decision.
    Suggesting Jehovah's Witnesses don't have the gift of freewill show how removed you are from basic social reality.
    Most of God's laws are laws of the land but the very few disfellowshipping offenses that are not don't violate the gift freewill.....AliceInWonderLand/Maze

Nothing in Watchtower World is Voluntary..Break a WBT$ Rule and you will be Punished..

JW`s are free to do,what they are told to do,by the WBT$.

Basic Social Reality?..

Has what to do with anything WBT$ related?..

In Watchtower World you can be Disfellowshipped for Anything..

Including associating with someone disfellowshipped..

Where is the Free Will in Watchtower World?..

There is none..You made it up..

Like when you pretended to be your own husband,"ConFearacy"..

Anyone who reads your posts can see your not above Lying your Ass Off..

You probably have`nt seen your own Bum in Years..

......................... ...OUTLAW

• bohm
    bohm

lol, i trust it wont be long before Alice throw a fit and return anew.

• Mary
    Mary
    Outlaw said: You probably have`nt seen your own Bum in Years..

Ya, but if she ever wants to see a jackass, all she has to do is look in the mirror. LOL!

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled.Neither fornicators,
    nor idolaters,
    nor adulterers,
    nor men kept for unnatural purposes,
    nor men who lie with men,
    nor thieves,
    nor greedy persons,
    nor drunkards,
    nor revilers,
    nor extortioners
    …will inherit God’s kingdom. And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean, but you have been sanctified, but you have been declared righteous in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Serious question for all:

I am a man who lies with a man and allthough there are certain practices that i WONT do... i cant help but realise that men who lie with men will not inherit Gods Kingdom. Ok... i was brought up a JW and im in the process of fading /leaving, but when i read the gospels which i LOVE, I get a VERY different picture as to what one needs to do to inherit Gods Kingdom. So my question is this:

Which bible writer do I agree with as they seem to be in contradiction? Do i side with Jesus in the gospels who taught that Gods Kingdom was available to the types of people mentioned in Matthew 5, John 17:3, John 13:34-35, John 8:12, 1 John 2:17. I have tried to understand if i still qualify in these areas.. and i seriously believe that im trying my UTMOST and am still a good person. So, will I enter into the Kingdom of God for trying my best to uphold MANY of these standards spoken by Jesus, or will i be condemned because i fail to uphold just one law written by one of Jesus' imperfect apostles?

Timmy xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit