Religious Reform

by Maze 216 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Maze
    Maze
    Perhaps this will help you understand how this board works, Alice:

This is also a cop out for an intelligent response to something legitimate. You post more “bullsh-t” than pictures. I'd rather get image macros from you. OUTLAW posts image macros and idiot bullsh-t...

• elderelite
    elderelite

Awwwe alice/maze..... I feel sorry for u dear, truly... I know the hurt all too well. Tell u what: if tslking to these "apostate women"(both of whom i think the world of btw) is a bit much, why not talk to me, an elder, for a while?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

hi EE!

• elderelite
    elderelite

Hi poopsie! Hope u had a good day :-)

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I've had a lovely, lazy day :)

I'm on call this weekend and yesterday was basically working till 11pm but today has been relatively issue free so YAY ME!! How are you doing today?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Then answer the legitimate posts, Alice. That's the real cop-out.

You continuously IGNORE the posts that raise legitimate points, or your response is one of these:

A. You call the poster a liar.

B. You state that YOUR experience is different and therefore the only experience that counts.

C. You post nonsense cut'n'paste and random scriptures that have nothing to do with the answer you've received.

Or better yet, take EE up on his offer. I have. And he's a wonderful shoulder to lay your burden on. You obviously have doubts or you wouldn't be here. Let him help you. He's an elder, and as you know, you are free to speak to ANY elder in ANY congregation.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Awww im sorry poopsie.... I hope u get comp time :-)

Its been typical sunday in dubbie land... Faked a small amount of fs, meeting, (blech) but then had nice time with kiddies :-D so overall, a win!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hi Maze. Having been to Gilead (class 119, thanks for asking) and all the "studying" and "knowledge" that comes with that, all I can tell you is, you're wrong. JW's are wrong.

But if you want to continue to believe that JW's are right and that you want to still be one, be my guest!

See you in 2014. ;)

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Elder Elite, I'm concerned about Maze. It's been spending time on apostate websites arguing with apostates. I've asked it to turn itself into the elders be it hasn't done that yet. Now it is my obligation to turn it over to the elders. Can you help it?

NC

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

*sigh* I will indulge the poor persecuted Maze since I haven't been here in a while.

Maze, I have one question. Do you still want to be a JW?

Just answer yes or no. I am not trying to bait you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit