Religious Reform

by Maze 216 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Yeah, Seriously Mary. From now on, it's not fun for me to pick on her. I think she is sick and should get help. Maze, get some help. You don't act right. If you stopped taking your meds, you need to start that up again. You may not be the best judge of how you're acting because your brain isn't working right, so you need to trust other people to tell you that you are truly acting loony tunes.

NC

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Maze--get help! You should be ashamed.....NewChapter

Alice/Maze in

Land ...................... ...OUTLAW

• Maze
    Maze
    I didn't get you removed---you did that yourself and it wasn't for "defending your religious beliefs". I believe part of the reason your troll "Alice.in.Wonderland" got booted is because of the PM you sent me asking me if I "s*cked my father's d*ck" and then calling me a "f**king c**t". All the while, you're quoted scriptures on the board trying to pawn yourself off as a Witness.
    Yep, I told you to "f*ck off" after you made a disgusting derogatory comment about my JW brother-in-law that died. The fact that you would insult a Jehovah's Witness who died due to the blood doctrine, shows just how screwed in the head you truly are. Then again, no one on here expects anything else from you so I guess it shouldn't come as any surprise.
    BTW, shouldn't you get getting all dolled up for the ASSembly that all good Dubs are attending? Is your imaginary hubby taking you in an imaginary car so you can socialize with your imaginary friends? Inquiring minds want to know!

If only you're brother in law who died faithfully could see you now. He would be utterly disgusted and agree with me when I say YOU ARE SICK for all your warped viewpoints wouldn't he? Is it your husband's or ex-husband's brother or sister's husband? And by the way, you don't qualify as his “sister.” You stopped being a family member when you turned your back on the Truth.

And extending his hand toward his disciples, he said: “Look! My mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.” Matthew 12:49-50

I don't care what I've told you nor will I ever. You can type up all the degrading trash and hate speech you can conjure in your warped psyche imagining I'm in anyway effected by it. We all have the capacity for hatred so it doesn't make you special.

• poopsiecakes
  • NewChapter
    NewChapter

You stopped being a family member when you turned your back on the Truth.

OHHH! I get it now. It's okay to suggest that someone did something sexual with their father because THEY ARE NO LONGER FAMILY because she left the cult. That's how you must make it okay to say such disgusting things. Again. You REALLY need to feel ashamed. Oh, and don't forget to go and get that help. You ain't right.

NC

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

So Maze, you still want to be a JW, right?

• Maze
    Maze
    So Maze, you still want to be a JW, right?

Yes. Up to and into the new system.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Maze/Alice/etc...you fail to amaze...so predictable

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Ok Maze. So what are you doing here? I mean, you do know you are hanging around a bunch of apostates. Right?

Just in case you don't, here is my resignation letter. (if you are an elder, here is something that should amuse you, I kept it to one side of one page....)

ATJ's Resignation Letter

I am a former missionary, someone you are taught to stay away from. Yet, you flaunt your righteousness among those whom you have been taught to be condemned. I mean, we are hopeless. Jehovah isn't more powerful then us apostates is he?

Soooo,

A) What's your beef?

B) We already know what JW's think about us anyway. Did you think we forgot?

We disagree. You cool with that? I don't have a problem with you being a JW. I don't agree with anything you believe in, and esp do I not agree with your self righteous posts, but other then that, you seem like a typical JW to me.

• palmtree67

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit