..................... ...OUTLAW

• yknot
    yknot

Rachel,

Lil' Sister....

Give it up.....

You don't 'defend' here

You don't 'reach' anyone here

All you do is push peoples buttons and they sometimes push yours back....

Just try and be you and not a label.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Damn skippy Outlaw.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Josie!!..

Sometimes "IT" gets very angry..

• yknot
    yknot

Have a Nilla Wafer, kick back and just try and have some sincere conversations.....

Learn to agree to disagree graciously....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Transformation of AliceInWonderLand/Maze..

Before a Good SnootFull of Glue..

After..

http://clotildetavares.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/troll1.jpg

• Alfred
    Alfred

Maze is David Splane of the Governing Body...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

"I don't give a damn about your respect"

...AliceInWonderLand/Maze

...........so I will devote an entire post to attempting to insult you in a Kindergarten-ish way, and totally ignore the other posts on my thread, thus proving that I don't give a damn about your respect.

• Mary
    Mary
    Alice.in.Crackland/Maze said: I don't give a damn about your respect. I get it from plenty of other people.

Oh now Alice, come on.....do you really believe that your shrink respects you? If so, perhaps you should switch meds. Oh and your imaginary lawyer husband and all your um 'friends' at the Hall? Well---they're not real dear, so they really don't count either.

I don't respect you or your fake avatar.

What is it about my avatar that pisses you off so much? Most people on this board have fake avatar, but for some reason, you are just obsessed with mine........

The poor women in your avatar should sue for defamation of character as your using her face to smear the internet with lies about Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yes, I'm sure that would be at the top of her 'List of things to do today' as we all know how much non-Dubs care about smearing the internet with lies about Jehovers Witlesses. Is that reallly the best you can come up with?

Who is it? A family member that shuns you?

Nope. Not even close. Maybe if you stick another couple of gluesticks up your nose, you can try and come up with something better.

You really need to quit pretending you know something about how I relate to my congregation because you don't know a damn thing nor will you ever know anything.

You don't have a congregation you brainless twit---you don't even go to the meetings. You're a pathetic shut-in with no life and who apparently has nothing better to do that to drool over the internet on websites defending a cult that has nothing to do with you, inventing new identities when your present identity gets banned.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Nope. Not even close.
    Maybe if you stick another couple of gluesticks up your nose, you can try and come up with something better.....Mary

........................ ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit