Religious Reform

by Maze 216 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Maze
    Maze
    AAwwww.......no Maze, I'm not DF'd. Just did The Fade.
    I said a few things to avoid nasty trolls and yet they proliferate here like fungus.

OK so you came on the board trolling, lying your face off, in order to avoid "nasty trolls"? Ya, that's about the kind of brain-dead answer I'd expect from you. Doesn't the bible condemn liars? What a buffoon.........Say hi to your imaginary hubby for me!

So you say. You could be lying. From your response, it sounds like you believe being disfellowshipped is the Hall of Shame and you're sooooo much better than your disfellowshipped apostate buddies...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

That's why I told you not to initiate conversations with me.

Here, I'll say it in a way that maybe your childish brain will understand:

You're not the boss of me.

**sticks tongue out at you**

And for the record - YOU initiated this conversation. ( See the opening post if you are confused. )

• Mary
    Mary
    If you stopped by my house I'd tell you I was deceased in hopes you would go away quietly.

I guess it's too much to hope that you'll just go away from here eh? Let's see: you hate us on this board, you've been kicked off several times for trolling, you've been exposed over and over again as someone with severe mental/emotional problems, you're also a pathological liar.......but you just keep on comin' back for more.

Yawn.........I'm off ta bed. Unlike Maze, I'm not living off the government.....I gotta work tomorrow.

Happy trails dipstick!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Oh this is getting good...Maze you admit to lying, then say this:

you and your apostate buddies are lying sacks of car parts. I don't give a damn what I tell this huge den of liars

At best you're a hypocrite, darlin.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maze

These ladies are scratching the hell outa you. Whyn't you take a break? Do something else, for a bit.

S

• Maze
    Maze
    I guess it's too much to hope that you'll just go away from here eh? Let's see: you hate us on this board, you've been kicked off several times for trolling, you've been exposed over and over again as someone with severe mental/emotional problems, you're also a pathological liar.......but you just keep on comin' back for more.
    Yawn.........I'm off ta bed. Unlike Maze, I'm not living off the government.....I gotta work tomorrow.
    Happy trails dipstick!

Why was I removed? You told me to “F-ck off” for defending my religion and I told you what I had to tell you. The difference between me and you is I don't go squealing to the moderators when I get my nose out of joint. The only people I hate here are those that assail me with personal attacks. In all honesty, there's only a few that do that.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

So Maze, how are your placements going so far this month? And did you arrange your affairs to engage in the special provision for auxilliary pioneers in April? How did that go?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I haven't seen you "assailed with personal attacks" even once. You just keep getting called on your BS and it frustrates you that we are all smart enough to see through it.

LOL

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Perhaps this will help you understand how this board works, Alice:

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Oh Palmykins, you kill me. Softly. With your song. In a very good way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit