Religious Reform

by Maze 216 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• poopsiecakes
  • palmtree67
    palmtree67

I just wanted to clarify this statement I made:

Don't forget, Alice, that the only thing that separates me ( a fornicator ) from you ( a liar ) in the Bible........is a comma.

I am a FORMER fornicator.

While you, Alice, are PRESENTLY a known liar. And apparently unrepentant.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@ATJ!!..

Welcome Home..

...................;-)...OUTLAW

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hey Outlaw! Hope the beer's been treating you good! :)

• elderelite
    elderelite

Awww plamie u r sweet for saying that.... Made me blush :-)

Well alice/maze has an offer from poopsie and palmie, an elder and a giliad grad to chat and she cant bother to respond.... Sigh....

Maze.... We all understand. We really do, more than u know. Drop your guard, just for a few, and feel the peace. I promise i ll be as loving and kind an elder as you ever meet. Pm me if u wanna talk :-)

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

AWW! Poor Maze!

CoC

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

EE may I ask you an elder question? Do you feel you were trained to identify possible mental illness? If so, what kind of action were you directed to take. I honestly don't know how prepared elders are to handle such things and wondered how well equipped they are. And for Maze, it's not an accident that I ask this question here. I kind of feel like poking fun at you, but then I worry you may be having some kind of crisis. If that's the case (and I admit I don't know) I really do hope you are getting help.

NC

• Mary
    Mary

Why was I removed? You told me to "F-ck off" for defending my religion and I told you what I had to tell you.

I didn't get you removed---you did that yourself and it wasn't for "defending your religious beliefs". I believe part of the reason your troll "Alice.in.Wonderland" got booted is because of the PM you sent me asking me if I "s*cked my father's d*ck" and then calling me a "f**king c**t". All the while, you're quoted scriptures on the board trying to pawn yourself off as a Witness.

Yep, I told you to "f*ck off" after you made a disgusting derogatory comment about my JW brother-in-law that died. The fact that you would insult a Jehovah's Witness who died due to the blood doctrine, shows just how screwed in the head you truly are. Then again, no one on here expects anything else from you so I guess it shouldn't come as any surprise.

BTW, shouldn't you get getting all dolled up for the ASSembly that all good Dubs are attending? Is your imaginary hubby taking you in an imaginary car so you can socialize with your imaginary friends? Inquiring minds want to know!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Really Mary? god I couldn't even get myself to say those words. What a world---someone claims to be JW and comes up with something that disgusts apostates--but we are the evil ones. Maze--get help! You should be ashamed.

NC

• Mary
    Mary

Yep. That's what she said. What's so pathetic is that she likes to pretend she's just such a fine Christian, able to cut-and-paste scriptures, and preach to everyone on here as to how wonderful Jehovah's Organization is, and then actually write something like that. Probably the best evidence we have of what a total loon she is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit