Religious Reform

by Maze 216 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Show me Scripture that says 'Jehovah' has an organisation and I'll read your post.....Honesty

You are my witnesses,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “even my servant whom I have chosen, in order that you may know and have faith in me,
    and that you may understand that I am the same One. Before me there was no God formed, and after me there continued to be none. I—I am Jehovah,

and besides me there is no savior.” Isaiah 43:10-11.....AliceinWonderland/Maze

Where is the word "Organization" in your Answer?..LOL!!

You don`t need an Organization to Witness..

A Train Wreck called the WBT$..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/19/Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg/300px-Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

.................... ...OUTLAW

• Maze
    Maze

So far, no one has identified one aspect of Jehovah's Organization that needs to be reformed. Opposers are generally fixated on the exact same issues even though these are Bible-based decrees.

http://www.jw-media.org/aboutjw/article23.htm

As a Bible-based organization, we must adhere to what the Scriptures say, namely, “No single witness should rise up against a man respecting any error or any sin . . . At the mouth of two witnesses or at the mouth of three witnesses the matter should stand good.” (Deuteronomy 19:15) Jesus reaffirmed this principle as recorded at Matthew 18:15-17. However, if two persons are witnesses to separate incidents of the same kind of wrongdoing, their testimony may be deemed sufficient to take action.

However, even if the elders cannot take congregational action, they are expected to report the allegation to the branch office of Jehovah's Witnesses in their country, if local privacy laws permit. In addition to making a report to the branch office, the elders may be required by law to report even uncorroborated or unsubstantiated allegations to the authorities. If so, the elders receive proper legal direction to ensure that they comply with the law. Additionally, the victim or anyone else who has knowledge of the allegation may wish to report the matter to the authorities, and it is his or her absolute right to do so.

(Acts 15:19-20) . . .Hence my decision is not to trouble those from the nations who are turning to God, but to write them to abstain from things polluted by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood.

A careful examination of these issues reveal that apostates fight against God while actively opposing his organization.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Maze, as an appointed elder in the Christian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses I am worried and more than just a little surprised to find you posting here. Perhaps you could tell me what congregation you attend so that I can alert the elders there that you are in need of assistance

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    So far, no one has identified one aspect of Jehovah's Organization that needs to be reformed

I have identified that the governing body needs to be given the boot.

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus
    how do feel Jehovah's Organization should be reformed

Hello again, Maze!

I'll ignore thefact that your post is actually about bashing other churches and just answer the question.

It doesn't matter much that the Watchtower B&TS (which you haven't shown to be "Jehovah's Organization") teaches inconsistant and demonstably wrong doctrine, except when lives are placed at risk.

The level of control by entirely fallible men is a concern, but there will always be those who want external reassurance rather than to think for themselves.

The real problem is shunning. Not disfellowshipping - any church can break ties with a non-conforming member - but SHUNNING.

Breaking up families over beliefs is wrong. Teaching intolerance of the beliefs of others is wrong. Using affection within family and between friends as blackmail is wrong.

If you have "the truth" and God's protection, why do the beliefs of others need to be feared?

Jehovah's Witnesses adhere to God's Word

Yeah, sure. The bits that suit the GB at the time anyway. God is love and Jesus did not shun anyone.

Retro

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So far, no one has identified one aspect of Jehovah's Organization that needs to be reformed.....AliceinWonderland/Maze

So far,no one has found the word Organization in the Bible..

A careful examination of these issues reveal that apostates fight against God while actively opposing his organization......AliceinWonderland/Maze

A careful examination of your posts reveal your Nuts!

.................... ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Judging Others 1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I'm trying to figure out why we bother, Maze never acknowledges anything we say but dayum it's entertaining.

• elderelite
    elderelite

lolol so true poopsie.... i guys its a slow day so why not

how you doing?

• Maze
    Maze

So far,no one has found the word Organization in the Bible..

All throughout human history, Jehovah has had a visible organization on earth to represent his interests. This was the case between Jehovah and the nation of natural Israel. Jehovah foretold the new covenant by the prophet Jeremiah in the seventh century B.C.E., stating that it would not be like the Law covenant, which Israel broke. This was the establishment of Christianity. First century Christianity was corrupted soon after the last apostle died as Jesus prophesied.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_IX

Pope Benedict IX

According to the Catholic Encyclopedia and other sources, Benedict IX was around 18 to 20 years old when made pontiff, although some sources claim 11 or 12. He reportedly led an extremely dissolute life, and also allegedly had few qualifications for the papacy other than connections with a socially powerful family, although in terms of theology and the ordinary activities of the Church he was entirely orthodox. St. Peter Damian described him as "feasting on immorality" and "a demon from hell in the disguise of a priest" in the Liber Gomorrhianus. The Catholic Encyclopedia calls him "a disgrace to the Chair of Peter."

There are some independent Christian reconstructionist churches that have done away with pagan holidays, but Jehovah's Witnesses are the only worldwide Bible-based organization that has restored true worship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit