Religious Reform

by Maze 216 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• poopsiecakes
  • No Room For George
    No Room For George

Rachel.........I want to make love to you in front of the faithful and discreet slave and even Mileta as I heard she's into kinky stuff like that especially since her husband can get kinky from the heavens.

By the way, what's Montrose like? Tell me, ........Rachel.

• steve2
    steve2

Call me picky, but I would have far greater respect for a JW calling at my home and defending the organization than I would Maze who continues to conveniently ignore the Watchtower's strict and clear warnings about the dangers of the internet. Moreover, scriptural passages which support the JWs approach to 'wrongdoers' are ignored by the very one who espouses their infallible message.

Maze questions the motives and intentions of ex-JWs on this site yet niftily sidesteps any questions about her own adherence to both the 'faithful and discreet' slave and Scripture. The record spins round and round and round....and again and again makes the same sound...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

It will get 1 or 2 legitimate responses on one of it's threads (usually from newbies), which it will ignore, but nobody really takes it seriously any more anyways.

Thus, this thread goes on for 3 pages, with no real resolution. It doesn't care about the issues it raises anyways. It has admitted it is only here for "entertainment".

It's threads are just like a cocktail party for old friends now!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'll take a Kahlua with cream on the rocks please. ;-D

• Maze
    Maze
    It will get 1 or 2 legitimate responses on one of it's threads (usually from newbies), which it will ignore, but nobody really takes it seriously any more anyways.
    Thus, this thread goes on for 3 pages, with no real resolution. It doesn't care about the issues it raises anyways. It has admitted it is only here for "entertainment".
    It's threads are just like a cocktail party for old friends now!

You're incapable of giving a legitimate response, so why do you bump this thread? That only adds to the number of pages and proves you are the drama queen that mucks up legitimate threads with a bunch of garbage. I've already explained to you that I never take the initiative to converse with you. It's always conversely the opposite and you still don't get it. Maybe someday, you'll get it through your thick skull and learn to buzz off...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Did anyone bring some BBQ cocktail weenies? :-P

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

I did bring some weenies.. but I need some cheese on them please! american texas cheddar please.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Accusing us of being obsessive. LOL

Here you are, stalking ex members of your church, after not fronting up to any of the difficult challenges that have been offered to you. Having to invent new personas to escape the ones that YOU have trashed.

If I hadn't just walked out on my Dad as he was lying to me by denying a practice that his/your church condone on their own official website while you were posting on the forum, I would swear you were him. Birds of a feather. Not an honest bone in either of you. You are both Jehovah's worst witnesses. Trashing his name with your dishonesty and with not a twinge from your consciences. I could never stoop to your standards.

• cantleave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit