Did I Have a Stroke?

by compound complex 127 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LV101
    LV101

good to hear you're receiving medical attention and scheduled to see neurologist.

love to you -

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Sending Love and best wishes to you Coco, how awful to have a scare like that, but it's good that you got help and got checked out as soon as you did. Please take care of yourself and get that blood pressure down.

RosePetal

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Take care man. Hope you get it figured out. Some things aren't worth taking chances on.

- Lime

• sizemik
    sizemik

Sending you best wishes CoCo . . . and will be thinking of you.

• Quentin
    Quentin

I am relived....190 top number is too high, would guess the bottom was over 100, not good. Am relived you took time and effort to have the matter seen to. Next, DO what the doctor says. Stick to it like gum on the bottom of a shoe. Take care, be careful and stay well.

Quentin

• ziddina
    ziddina

CoCo!!

So glad to hear that you took all the good advice and went to the doctors!!

Hope that your high blood pressure can be quickly and easily controlled with medication...

Zid

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

We just lost a guy I work with named Chaz. He was 42. He awoke with "heartburn" on April 24th at 4 AM. He wasn't feeling well the night before. He felt sicker and sicker. But sent his wife on with the kids to the dentist. He finally called a cousin to come and take him to the doctor. Chaz died on the way. We are all grief stricken. He was amazing, one of kind and fun. Positive and encouraging.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ground flax seed, two tbsps per day lowered my blood pressure back into the normal range. It can help you a lot even if you are taking meds. I took it for my good cholesterol level, but it had a great side effect.

Take care of yourself! We love you around here.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I'm glad the early tests came back negative, but 190 BP--that's scary. Please follow doctor's advice and get a handle on that!

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

I leave for a few days and come back to this shocking event?

CoCo, my friend, you are in good hands, I'm sure.

Get better soon.

JDW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit