Did I Have a Stroke?

by compound complex 127 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Quentin
    Quentin

Coco you had what is sometimes called a stem stroke. You threw a clot from your heart. Do you suffer from edema? Swelling of lower legs, ankles and feet. This is a sure sign of heart problems and stroke as well. I spent six days in hospital ,in March, with congestive heart failure and a stem stroke. GET to an emergency room NOW. Don't delay. They can run tests and pin point exactly what/is happing with you. Don't walk in call an ambulance, gets you in with no delay.

Do this foe yourself and those who love and care for you. I almost lost my life because I kept making excuses and putting it off, do not go down that road.

Love and best wishes

Quentin

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

CoCo..

You need to see a Doctor..

NOW!

..................... ...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

CoCo- It sounds like you had some kind of a medical episode. I would get it checked out at a doctor if I was you. Let me know if you need any assistance, O.K. ? You know my number. Hang in there friend

• moshe
    moshe

if it is a stroke- getting a blood thinner shot is needed ASAP- go to the emergency room right now- do not wait another minute.

• Quentin
    Quentin

What moshe said, bypass a doctor for now, go to an emergrncy room ASAP.

• Violia
    Violia

it is possible it is an aura related to a migraine or seizure. It is odd, but I once had a migraine aura that caused me to not understand English for a full 3-5 minute. Er,and to a neurologist.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Please Please Please see a Doctor ASAP! If there is anything wrong, it can be corrected easier instead of waiting which could put your life in Danger. Please go, we all would be heartbroken if something happened to you.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Coco, I actually hope you are not reading this because you are getting yourself to a doctor, but if you are reading, well....get yourself to a doctor! I don't know what is going on and neither do any of us over a computer. You need to see a professional and be evaluated. If it is a warning of a stroke or if you actually had one, don't wait till another one comes.

Please keep us posted.

• JeffT
    JeffT

One more voice: GET MEDICAL ATTENTION NOW.

I had a couple of TIA's before I quit drinking. When I read your description, it was the first thing I thought of.

• Thetis
    Thetis

Hi Coco, as all the others have said - please don't play around. Recently my M.I.L. experienced almost the same symptoms as you described. She was talking to a friend and suddenly her speech became garbled. Although this episode was short (about 10 minutes) we took her to the emergency room that same night. She ended up staying in hospital for 2 weeks (as this was her second episode). Dr said this was her wake-up call. All is well now as she has been given meds to thin her blood. Please take care..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit