Did I Have a Stroke?

by compound complex 127 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I hope it was just a TIA but either way you NEED to get checked NOW!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

It definitely needs to be checked out even if it is just to be reassured everything is ok.

There are so many random things that can cause momentary lapses in memory including depression, trauma and stress. I am unfortunately living testament to that as friends on this forum who know me in the flesh can verify.

I cannot go anywhere without sat nav, not even to a local shop less than a few 100 feet away in case I forget not just where I am but I also forget who I am, but I still retain the knowledge of how to drive. Different part of the brain, apparently.

Hope everything is ok. x

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi Compound Complex. Go get yourself checked out to be sure. A few years ago age 30, I had just gotten back from the UK, two days later out at dinner I literally could not put a proper sentence together. I kept trying to say that my arms felt heavy, all that came out was "my pimples my pimples" I laughed because I didn't know what was wrong. I also felt my face "pull" but there was no outward show. There was no headache, I just felt a little drunk. I ended up going to the hospital to be safe. By the time the doctor got to me I was fine.

Two days later, that same feeling came on again, stronger this time and I couldn't dress myself. I managed to phone my mother. She rushed me to hospital and I was put on blood thinning medication, a drip, blood taken and tests organised. These were all stroke like symptoms. The results showed TIA - a mini stroke/stroke like symptons and brought on by thickening of my blood due to all the flying I was doing. Before flying now I take medication and once a week.

Please go get it checked out, it could be simple thickening of the blood or worse. If I was you I'd take a disprin (something to thin the blood) just in case anyways and get myself to the doc.

Best of health to you!!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you all, dear ones, for your concern.

I was checked out last night by a neighborhood medic and am getting more testing this morning at a major medical center.

You have reassured me beyond measure ...

If you don't hear from me soon, I have been retained in hospital.

Much love,

CoCo

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((CoCo)))))))

This explains why you've been on my mind so much!

I know you're going to see a doctor.

I'm also hoping for a positive outcome.

Blessings and lots of love to you.

Syl

• talesin
    talesin

Ah, so glad I checked in.

We are with you, always ...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I hope everything works out all ok.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I knew he would get himself checked.

CoCo is da man!

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm happy that you consider us your friends, CoCo.

I feel the same about this forum.

Whether things go right or wrong, we share with our friends, don't we?

Peace and love to you.

Syl

• truthlover
    truthlover

Friend of mine had same type of attack - hubby took her to emerg at once - they diagnosed stroke and she was given meds- after all the work up was done ---that was 5 years ago and she is doing fine

All will go well with you

TL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit