Did I Have a Stroke?

by compound complex 127 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

After a while taking pills becomes automatic. As for being short-tempered, that seems to go with a stroke. I used to take care of stroke patients, they all seemed to be short-tempered. Maybe it's the frustration? Anyway, it will go away one of these days.

It's nice to see all the support you have received here - I wish you well too and am glad you shared your experience with everyone.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, dear Hortensia!

So good to see you here again. I appreciate the good thoughts and reassurance.

Love,

CoCo

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Mercy me CoCo. I am terrified of stroke. It took my dad and my paternal grandmother. Plese take care.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Oh yes, Ber! I am taking very much care!

Love,

CoCo

Sorry about your dad and g'pa, Ber. Would you believe the same with my dad and his dad?!?!?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I'll tell you a secret, I heard that an aspirin taken immediately helps lessen the long term effects. I have bottles of aspirin in every room

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good idea, Ber.

Since Plavix is unaffordable, aspirin will have to do. In my case, blood pressure meds @ $10 for 90 days!

CC

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Berengaria, they had me put three reg aspirin under my tongue and they burned the heck out of my mouth and made me sick to my stomach..I was having a heart attack....I couldn't get that taste out of my mouth!..It was worse than the heart attack..really.. I had no pain in my chest with a heart attack just felt like someone was squeezing both my arms tightly with blood pressure cuffs..enough for me to call 911 though..I even stayed awake while they operated a and put two stents in me. I had instant relief! The ER Doctor said I was going to love him and I did!....

But that aspirin is nasty..there must be a reason they don't give you a coated aspirin but I don't know what it is..It toook three days for that to go away..

Snoozy..who hates the taste of aspirin..

• compound complex
    compound complex

Poor Snoozy!

CoCo

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

CoCo..I am fine now.. I actually was joking with the Dr as he was operating on me..they just made an incision in the leg and went in that way.I watched on the tv screen that showed what he was doing...the wonders of medical marvels are amazing..

Getting used to the various drugs wasn't as easy as you are probably finding out..you have to monitor them to make sure they aren't hurting you more than helping you..

Snoozy..

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Aside from medication be sure to take time for yourself to relax, breathe listen to music or sit outside if its nice something you enjoy that is rejuvenating.

take care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit