Did I Have a Stroke?

by compound complex 127 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Best wishes Coco for a great outcome...you have many friends praying, sending healing thoughts, etc. to you!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Dear CoCo

In a world where it seems that nobody even cares to write anymore, where everything is made in China, and where good manners have gone the way of the zoot suit, you reassure us that all is not lost.

God forbid that something untoward should happen to you. Please, please take care and come back to the board, rejuvenated, revivified, heck, even happified!

Take as long as you need.

The light will be on, waiting for your return.

Love, love, love.

Syl

• tec
    tec

((((CoCo))))

So glad you're getting checked out and well taken care of. Don't ever wait on things like that! We don't want to lose you.

Lots of love,

Tammy

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

"Better an overreaction to a false alarm than an under-reaction to a genuine threat".

South East Air Support Unit. Police & Ambulance helicopters.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hi Co Co,

I had something similar a while back but the doc ruled out a TIA. It coincided with this news story that was just like me at the bad moment - Does it strike a chord with you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fdgaWmJUqE

Whatever, I hope that all is well ,

Blues

• compound complex
    compound complex

NO WAITING ...

Being the ONLY patient in ER, I was taken in for evaluation immediately.

I experienced a TIA (or mild seizure) and am scheduled to see a neurologist. All test results (brain, blood, heart) were negative, but blood pressure was close to 190 on top (forgot the difference between diastolic and systolic). Bottom number was way high.

Thanks so much for your love and support.

Blues Brother: scary what happened to news reporter; I can relate.

Gratefully,

CoCo

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

That blood pressure is high...hopefully once that is under control you will have less issues with future TIA's. Good luck with the neurologist...glad to hear you are feeling better!

TYA

• Quandry
    Quandry

So glad you followed up with a medical doctor. Hope you feel O.K. now, and get medication so that the chances of another episode are minimized for the future!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Extremely high blood pressure will do that to you.

Been there, done that.

Take care of yourself, CoCo.

Syl

• moshe
    moshe

As our friend Barney Fife would say- you nipped it in the bud. You'll be OK soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit