Did I Have a Stroke?

by compound complex 127 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, dear Snoozy and Nancy!

Glad for the clarification, Snoozy. I was wondering ... You're right about asking if the drug is hurting more than helping.

Aside from medication be sure to take time for yourself to relax, breathe listen to music or sit outside if its nice something you enjoy that is rejuvenating.

take care

As a matter of fact, Nancy, I am making a point of doing just that. With these new concerns, added to some difficulties in my present living situation, the small stuff just isn't worth sweating. The help and love I've received here and locally outweighs concern over what are really trivial matters.

Love,

CoCo

• watersprout
    watersprout

Awwww CoCo I'm glad your on the road to recovery. I have heard that if you take an aspirin a day it thins your blood, helping to keep strokes at bay.

Get plenty of rest love Bec.

Peace

• compound complex
    compound complex

Peace and love to you, too, Bec!

You're so kind to respond.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,

CoCo

PS: Since Plavix is outrageous in cost (and I may end up not needing it per the neurologist's upcoming evaluation), it was reassuring to be told aspirin will do.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Have a wonderful weekend.

Thank you I will. You have a wonderful one too.

Peace

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Coco, just read your post and was mortified to think something terrible may have happened to you, gee that will teach me to stay away for so long. Well I am so relieved that you will be alright and that your going to have a number of tests to rule out any under lying problems which I hope are all okay. Take care of yourself Coco and take things easy for a while.

Blood pressure is a serious situation. I too have high blood pressure but sometimes it goes down to low and I feel very lethargic so I must be careful and when I get to shaky I know my blood pressure has dropped and I need something to stablize it. Also when I have this shakiness I have orangejuice or choclate and it helps alot. Yes flaxseed is great for the body and that has reminded me that I need to buy some as I haven't had any in a while and I must get back on it.

wishing you good health and a long life Coco.

all my love

orangefatcat

Aka Terry.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

It has been nearly a month since you had your stroke - how are you doing?

Hortensia

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, watersprout, orangefatcat (I appreciate hearing about your issues) and Hortensia, for your concern. Somehow I missed seeing this thread.

I'm better, but, as I may have posted elsewhere, some aspects of recovery are slow. Fatigue hits like a flailing wet noodle and speech becomes ridiculously slow when I'm tired. The medical establishment has been wonderful with discounts and payment plans. Doctors, however, must have their fees upfront or two days in advance ...

May you all, likewise, be well and prosper.

Love,

CoCo

• Quentin
    Quentin

Coco, do they offer any kind of County assit programs? Also Plavix, if you qualify, can be obtained from the drug company at no charge to you. Be sure you take a coated aspirin. I threw a clout in March, they stuck me in the stomach with a clout buster med so many times I looked like a heroin addict.......Since release a regime of Plavic, cummidin and 325 mg. coated aspirin daily. Do take extreme care of yourself, clouts are not fun....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit