Your best one sentence JW comeback contest

by moshe 160 Replies latest jw friends

• godrulz
    godrulz

One will go to hell for rejecting the Creator God revealed in Christ, not for rejecting creation scientism. There are godly Christians who believe the bad science/theology of theistic evolution (closer to JW view).

• moshe
    moshe
    One will go to hell for rejecting the Creator God revealed in Christ,

This comeback won't faze a JW in the slightest- it just confirms in their mind that you are the false religion boogeyman.

• designs
    designs

moshe-

It just confirms that these types of Evangelical Christians are some crazy ass fruit cakes.........in everybody's eyes.

• godrulz
    godrulz

The statements of Jesus did not phase the Pharisees either. Your point? The problem is with the JW heart and mind, not the Truth.

• designs
    designs

Most of what Jesus taught he borrowed from the Pharisees ie Rabbi Hillel.

Keep working those 12 Steps godrulz you'll get there....

• godrulz
    godrulz

Jesus did agree with some things like resurrection, divorce, etc. The Pharisees were not wrong about everything. Jesus and the Pharisees clashed because Jesus taught many more things that they disagreed with. Your views do not fit NT evidence. Pharisees would not oppose Jesus if he was just borrowing their ideas. He taught as one with authority and people knew His teaching was vastly different than the Pharisees. Why do non-Christians always think they are experts on Christianity? Your liberal ideas are lame.

• moshe
    moshe

Right-side Christians want what they want and for God to take care of it, too.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Moshe ; I have so many comebacks.. But one of my favorite " I just talked to you for 20 minutes and you told me you have been a jw for 40 years. but you should be embarressed of your self b/c you didn't know the answers to one wts/bible topic i asked you . If you knew what I knew about the wts you would go home and burn your bookbag get on your knees and beg Jesus for forgiviness"

• JRK
    JRK

How big do the lies have to be before it is no longer "the truth?"

• fedup
    fedup

Would you live in a country and support the President of that country if he was building weapons to destroy billions of people worldwide, including children?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit