Your best one sentence JW comeback contest

by moshe 160 Replies latest jw friends

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I left because my bible trained conscence will not allow me to support an organization that does not handle accusations of child abuse in a appropriate way.

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

End of days you say? Sign of the times you say? 1975 says I

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

One time, my wife's aunt shoved a WT in my face. One of those ones with the multi-cultural Witnesses wandering through an edenic forest on it, you know? Anyway, she points to a spot on the mag and says: "Would you like to be here?"

I said, "No, I'm allergic to bugs and I sun burn too easily. BTW, why are all these people on an Easter Egg hunt in a WT magazine?"

• moshe
    moshe

Great ideas, to save for the "next time"!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

The wizard of ozz is just a man

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Someone asked me once if it bothered me that a freind of mine hugged my husband when she saw him.

(We had been away, she hugged me, too. We were all good freinds.......Not that I have to explain that to all you NORMAL people!!)

I replied, "No, it doesn't bother me. So it shouldn't bother you either."

• hubert
    hubert

What does the quote "Stay alive till 75" mean?

Hubert

• talesin
    talesin

JW says: Remember, Jehovah's people are happy people.

Tal: It's interesting you would say that because all the ones I know are on Prozac or some other antidepressant.

t

• talesin
    talesin

Sick JW: I really miss FS.

tal: Really? I used to hate waking people up on Saturday mornings and having them cuss me out.

t

• Ding
    Ding

1. "If Jehovah wanted to show you that the WTS isn't the truth, what would He have to do to convince you?"

2. "If God has always had exactly one organization on earth, why didn't Pastor Russell submit to its authority?"

3. "If Harold Camping is a false prophet, why isn't the Watchtower Society?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit