The Christian Onslaught

by satinka 205 Replies latest jw friends

• satinka
    satinka

godrulz...so now you can read my heart...?

LOL!!!

satinka

• tec
    tec
    your heart is rebelling against God so it does not surprise me you despise his follower.

Godrulz - Do you understand that this is the EXACT same thing that the GB would say to an ex-jw. "Your heart is rebelling against God so it does not surprise us that you despise His organization."

Do you not see that you sound just like every other person who says its my way or no way. What makes you different from anyone else claiming the same truth you are claiming, as a mere man?

Tammy

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Godrulz, Post #393:

"baby: your heart is rebelling against God so it does not surprise me you despise his follower."

Make that two of us, God'sruler.

By the way, are you ignoring my posted outline on the moral obscenities and contradictions of the Bible?

• badseed
    badseed

hell flows from the love of god..wow..now that's a good one. yup, I love my children so I'll burn them. sounds logical to me..lol

• godrulz
    godrulz

Your points have been answered over and over elsewhere. e.g. not evening recognizing a figure of speech is a rookie mistake. I know the Bible is the Word of God and will stand up to scrutiny. I also know that if I systematically answered you, you would dismiss it or come up with more refuted points (whack a mole).

Sound like a JW? There is another prediction of the end of the world coming up. Just because he will be wrong again does not mean I am sounding like him if I say what Jesus did that He is coming back again (without setting a date). I am not like a JW claiming rejection of GB/WT is a rejection of God. I am simply saying that rejection of God is rejection of God (nothing to do with men). I am right to say this and JWs are wrong to say what they do, even if there is a vague sounding similarity despite different content.

• badseed
    badseed

if I reject you and your interpretations, doesn't mean I'm rejecting god. right?

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Godrulz, Post #394:

Your points have been answered over and over elsewhere. e.g. not evening recognizing a figure of speech is a rookie mistake. I know the Bible is the Word of God and will stand up to scrutiny. I also know that if I systematically answered you, you would dismiss it or come up with more refuted points (whack a mole).

No they have not been properly answered. Definitely not the ones I have selected which are the ones most dodged by those like you. And why are you even posting at all on any Biblical subject when the same thing applies to YOU on ANY subject. It's all been "answered over and over elsewhere."

Bottom line, you cannot even face a basic challenge. So I present it on this thread for all lurkers to see your lack of answer:

1. Will the real 10 Commandments please stand up? (Ex 20:1-17/34:1-27)

2. How the former slaves of Israel treated their own slaves.

a. Non Israelites taken as slaves for life. (Lv 25:44-46)

b. A Hebrew slave was obligated for only six years of slavery but had to leave behind the wife his master gave him alongwith his children. (Ex 21:2-6; De 15:12-18)

c. An ‘eye for an eye’ did not apply when they took their slaves eye out. (Ex 21:26,27 compare to Lv 24:19-21)

d. They could beat their slave savagely with a stick so long as he or she did not die within a day or two. (Ex 21:20,21 compare to Ex 2:11,12)

3. Exterminate thy neighbors. (Lev 19:18)

a. All of them some of the time. (De 3:1-6)

b. Men only at other times. Women and children are considered plunder. (De 20:10-18)

c. Everyone except virgin girls when the mood strikes. (Nu 31:13-18)

4. How the Israelites treated their ladies.

1. They executed the victim of rape if she was engaged to be married. (De 22:23,24)
    2. They forced the victim of rape to marry her rapist if she was single. (De 22:28,29)
    3. She’s got some balls. Women get their hands cut off for defending their husbands. (De 25:11,12)
    4. A man could sell his daughter into slavery. (Ex 21:7-11)

5. God cannot see well. (Gen 18:20,21De 23:13,14)

6. God has a lot of trouble counting.(Mt 10:30)

a. King David kills 700 charioteers and 40,000 horsemen or is it 7,000 charioteers and 40,000 foot soldiers?(2Sa 10:18/1Ch 19:18)

b. Only one major sin for King David or two?(1Ki 15:5/2Sa 24:10-13)

c. Seven years of famine or three? (2Sa 24:11-13/1Ch 21:9-12)

d. King David kills 18,000 Edomites, or is it 12,000? (1Ch 18:12/Ps 60 title)

e. King Solomon’s slave supervisors number 550 or 250? (1Ki 9:23/2Ch 8:10)

f. A talent for exaggeration. (1Ch 22:14)

7. God Unmighty! (Jg 1:19)

• godrulz
    godrulz

badseed....correct...be a Berean and test it with Scripture. I am right about many things and may be wrong about something. When it comes to WT, they are wrong more often than right, especially on the essentials. I am not wrong about the Deity and resurrection of Christ, the crux of the matter.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Run!!!

Facts and logic

coming your way.

• godrulz
    godrulz

I like your red hair...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit