PROTESTS AT WATCHTOWER CONVENTIONS

by Lawrence Hughes 162 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Please Explain these posts .....

I thought you were banned from this forum.

Explain it....hmm....I said it because....I thought he was banned from this forum.

For further explanations I refer you to shunnedfather's previous posts. Make sure you read them all. What he did to me was awful, just one example.

I am a person who has been horrifically harmed by the wts blood policy, and obviously I'm very sympathetic for what happened to Bethany, but that has nothing to do with this.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Is shunnedfather the same person as Lawrence Hughes? I am lost here. Rebel do you have any links to the threads you are referring to? Thanks Lilly

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Lilly,

Shunnedfather is the name Lawrence Hughes used to post under. You can go to members and find the posts.

Coffee

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

o.k. thanks.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

If you feel the desire to speak up and protest against an organization that is breaking families apart, causing upwards of 9000 deaths each year due to their policies on no blood, stifling ones education, creating undue fear and anxiety in peoples lifes and directly responsible for countless suicides ....Good for you!

You are a person of courage, you are not afraid of what your Witness friends and relatives might think.You are strong enough to stand tall regardless of what anyone thinks because you know your noble efforts in the long run will far outweight a few disgruntled witnesses.

Your aspiration to participate in protesting The Watchtower Org. speaks volumes. If you stand for nothing ...you will fall for anything.

If you are planning on protesting ,I will be glad to give you free signs. PM me.

Please check out this YOUTUBE channel for more lnfo. on protesting and getting ideas for signs. http://www.youtube.com/user/araretreat

• free2beme
    free2beme

I always saw people who did this, as pathetic ... still do

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

free2beme just stop looking out of your kingdom hall windows and it will not be so painfull.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle
    This entire thread reminds me of a story that happened to me. It's about the time that I caught a ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. "Gimme 5 bees for a quarter!", you'd say. Now, the important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. You couldn't get white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.

Same thing happened to my Grandpa Simpson!

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Great post circle, I would like to ask you a question. Would you rather walk to work or carry your lunch?

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    Great post circle, I would like to ask you a question. Would you rather walk to work or carry your lunch?

Rick wouldn't be asking you such a stupid question if he didn't think he wasn't so clever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit