PROTESTS AT WATCHTOWER CONVENTIONS

by Lawrence Hughes 162 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2
    Rick wouldn't be asking you such a stupid question if he didn't think he wasn't so clever.

Sadly, when Rick isn't purposely offending readers, he's issuing them with cornily enigmatic metaphors .

• free2beme
    free2beme

I would still spit at these people and laugh. As they think they are making a difference. Have guts and have hot woman holding up these signs in bikini's and I will respect you. Otherwise, hit the road and waste your time thinking of the 32nd flavor at Baskin Robbins.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    Have guts and have hot woman holding up these signs in bikini's

Brilliant, actaully. I mean who wouldn't look at hot hooter honies and muscle studs in speedos holding up signs. Being a JW does not make you immune to sneaking a peak at the goodies. I have seen many an elder get an eyeful of a sister's cleavage while pretending to be interested in what she is saying.

• moshe
    moshe

Protests assume that JWs are willing to leave when presented with overwhelming proof they have been bamboozled by over 100 years worth of flim-flam religious trickery.

Except, most JWs want to A- to never die a physical death and B- live forever as perfect humans on a paradise earth. They like that idea, they dream about playing with the lions and tigers and parrots- never worrying about finding a job, or having a pension, or getting sick or snotty disobediant kids-----going to heaven to be with Jesus is not a hope for most JWs

Just find a JW who is open to giving all that paradise promise away and you will find a JW who is already thinking about leaving the KH.

That being said, JWs have a herd mentality, so that if the leaders of the sheep can be turned most of the flock will follow without question. However, the WT kicks leaders out before they can effect any meaningful change in the Org-

If the WT were to stop shunning and to stop killing people over their no-blood-transfusion dogma then woudn't we just leave JWs alone at that point? I know I would. Do we worry about changing the Indians worship for the Goddess Kali?

• undercover
    undercover
    If the WT were to stop shunning and to stop killing people over their no-blood-transfusion dogma then woudn't we just leave JWs alone at that point?

Exactly. Take away those two aspects of the JW religion and it would just be another wacky sect with it's own warped world view and beliefs. As long as people could come and go and weren't expected to die in martyrdom, there's no real reason to keep harping on them anymore than any other wacky religion.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you stand for nothing ...you will fall for anything.....Rick Fearon

Look how Well it worked for Custer..

You need to choose your Battles carefully.. Or..The WBT$ will Win..

Rick Fearon has been Killed in Battle again..And..

The WBT$ is Stealing his Pants..

Again..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
  • moshe
    moshe

Yes, choose your public protests wisely- does this protest give you, u-uh, any urges, OutLaw?

-

• wasblind
    wasblind

OMG!!!!!!

Outlaw won't be able to get into paradise

torturing chicks, he can only "pet" 'em

Heavy pettin' is only allowed in paradise

I'm sure Outlaw don't mind pettin' those chicks

there Moshe

• moshe
    moshe

hehe, wasblind

Come to think of it, I would like Koolaide Man's protest signs better, if they looked like that- just replace the wording with, The Naked Truth- Jehovah's Witnesses torture familes!" Just keep the girls and ditch Rick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit