PROTESTS AT WATCHTOWER CONVENTIONS

by Lawrence Hughes 162 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick Fearon, you have tried to get us to protest with you, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFETIME, SORRY!!!!!!!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, your time would be much better spent if you take long regular walks with your wife and enjoy life, play tennis and lose some weight. You will feel much better about yourself, forget about the six screens and move on, you have about zero supporters for the six screens.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Simon, please ban Rick for his foolishness and negativity towards this forum. He is an irritant with no purpose other than clog up the database we search here for meaningful information. Again I encourage you to: Ban Rick F.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Evil prevails while good men remain silent.

Did Steve Hassan remain silent about the evil of cults? Did Ray Franz remain silent about the inner workings of the WT? Did Don Cameron remain silent about the errors of the Society? Does Barb Anderson and Bill Bowen remain silent about abuse and scandal within the WT?

No.

Each in their own respective ways these people have exposed the WT publicly and we are all the better for their efforts. Would you have told them to just "get over it and move on"? Or are you grateful for their efforts?

Some choose to use the written word, some choose to use the media and public forums, some choose public protests. As far as I see it, whatever method exposes the huge damage of the WT Society and makes new recruits hesitate before joining can only be a good thing.

I say thank God for the courage and tenacity of people like Rick. Not everyone agrees with his methods but he has bravely faced opposition from JW's and non-JW's alike in his continued efforts to expose the Watchtower.

So for God's sake get off his back! Aren't we supposed to be on the same side?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

boyzone, he needs to get off our back too.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Perhaps if people on here were more supportive of the good he does and less hyper-critical of the occasional slip-up, maybe Rick wouldn't feel the need to be so defensive.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    So for God's sake get off his back! Aren't we supposed to be on the same side?.....Boyzone

If Rick Fearon simply invited people to join his protest..There wouldn`t be a problem..

The problem is..Rick Fearon is a Bully..

Rick Fearon trys to Bully people into protesting..

Those who don`t in his opinion,are afraid of the WBT$..He openly says so..

Rick Fearon trys to Bully people into giving out Private Information on the Internet..

A) The WBT$ can and will Hurt People..Rick doesnt care..He wants,what he wants..

B) Giving out Private Information is "AGAINST" JWN Guidlines..Rick doesnt care..He wants,what he wants..

Those who don`t in his opinion,are hiding behind their computer screen..He openly says so..

What Rick doesn`t Understand..Is..

One day..

His Bullying may come back,to Bite him in the Ass..

................... ...OUTLAW

• boyzone
    boyzone

OUTLAW

A bully? Can't say I've seen him try to bully anyone into protesting with him. I've seen plenty of invites to conference calls etc but no bullying.

Rick isn't a child. I'm sure he knows his methods isn't to everyones taste just as i'm sure he knows not everyone can join him in protesting publicly for fear of the WT consequences. But that doesn't mean posters can throw insults at him and not expect him to defend himself.

But the more certain posters resort to publicly mocking him or his methods, the more we, as an ex-witness community, shoot ourselves in the foot. Just my tuppence...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Afternoon Boyzone..

A bully? Can't say I've seen him try to bully anyone into protesting with him.
    But the more certain posters resort to publicly mocking him or his methods,
    the more we, as an ex-witness community, shoot ourselves in the foot. Just my tuppence...

The posts are there for anyone to see..

Rick Fearon has no problem insulting anyone who doesn`t agree with him..And..

I`m not the only one sick of his BS..

If his methods worked,he would be busy with minding his own Business..

Not here on JWN pissing people off..

The number of people who don`t want anything to do with him,is growing..

Requested Guests are Refusing to come on his show,because of his Unaceptable Behaviour and Lack of Credibility..

He had an opportunity most people will never have..

His own Talk Show..Free advertising on JWN to help him Build a Audience..

Most everyone wanted to see Rick succeed..

He pissed that away..

................... ...OUTLAW

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick Fearon, if WTBS are out of business tomorrow, Where will thousands of Bethelites work? Think about them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit