Is this a forum for JW issues or a poorly designed political and celebrity site?

by Band on the Run 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious

Tempered by the fires of debate! I love it!

-Sab

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Reading the premise of this topic left me with a sort snobby taste in my mouth. Made me feel like there are some on the board who have a habit of looking down their noses at others on the board. I could be wrong, but that's the feeling I got.

Much like when you look down your nose at people who seemingly have only been on the board for a short time, MrsJones?

• free2beme
    free2beme

If you want a more erotic sex thread that is appealing, I am willing to step it up a notch with some solid effort.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sounds like a personal problem Broken P. How's that campaign for board bully going for ya?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Nope, no problem here, MsJones. Just putting a mirror in front of ya hun.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Back at ya Broken P. You'll get board bully yet. Still in high school aren't ya?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Duuno what your problem is, MsJones, but clearly I rub you the wrong way. If what I write disturbs you that much, just don't read my posts.

Is that easy enough for you?

• TheJigsUp
    TheJigsUp

ok im thoroughly drunk enough to post..

'quit crying'? says sooner7c stick yer typing finger back up yer arse and keep trying for that 10 ft fence eh.

i came here looking for reasonable debate but i have found nothing but the same old same old..

nothing refreshing here, including drunk old me.

schills and pushers.. innocents and stifled searchers.. its all the fuckin same. including drunk old me.

me, the massive hypocrite that still thinks its ALL bullshit.

the net including this site is alot like a desert.

lots and lots of ground covered, but very little refreshment anywhere.

its just a fuckin shame is what it is.

• Highlander
  • darthfader
    darthfader

I find that some of the political conversations here are educational -- I think that former JWs, all have the "Paradise Earth" government in the back of our minds which "taints" our view of government and society. Also if this site only had JW topics, I would quickly become depressed. I want to move on with my thinking and discover new things and ideas and not just rehash all the old JW stuff.

Actually I think this site has a really good balance between current events, political discussions, friendly chat and JW stuff.

Thanks Simon and all who post here

here's to y'all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit