Is this a forum for JW issues or a poorly designed political and celebrity site?

by Band on the Run 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Anyone participating on this site needs to realize that a wide variety of opinions are being offered, on an equally wide variety of topics.

Fair enough, too!

- we received enough censorship while with the JWs, without wanting it imposed here. (Well, I did, anyway).

Bill.

PS: Just because some on this site are not as good at expressing themselves as others should not deny them their chance to say their piece. You don't have to read everything that is printed here - if a topic is of no interest to you, all you have to do is move on to another. I do it regularly!

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

The way I look at a forum is that it's like a giant cocktail party and everyone is there because they have something in common so as you walk around the room listening to different conversations and you find one interesting you can stay and add your thoughts. If someone is boring you can just walk away and find another conversation going on and if you find no interesting conversations going on you can just leave. Or you can just stand around and complain about all the conversations that are going on and if someone wants to join you they can.

PS

I'm leaving this conversation

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Stuffed Mushroom Ldrnomo? Champagne?

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Thanks, I'll have the bacon wrapped blood sausage and a dirty martini.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

why was burn the ships not re-instated when villabolo is in full bloom?

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

So band on the run

are you only comfortable in rule based situations?

• streets76
    streets76

But, Band on the Run, to where will you go?

• Violia
    Violia

I have been reading your posts since you joined the board and most of them are just self serving- just blowing your own horn. Frankly I'm sick of hearing our educated you are ( and important your family was) and how the average jws/xjws is so stupid. This board is an international board and has folks from all walks of life. I don't care too much for the political threads but enjoy a bit of fluff at times. I find if I don't find a thread interesting I just skip it. You could try that too. Otherwise do what Farkel said.

I seldom say this to anyone but you really come across as a total whiner.

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

Well, here's the thing. It's a forum for JWs (really exxers), and we just have more to talk about than the WT screwing us over sometimes. The universe offers us many topics for discussion other than Dubworld, it's just that the people on this forum have had INVOLVEMENT with the WT and want to meet up and socialize with others who share that in common.

• TD
    TD
    The way I look at a forum is that it's like a giant cocktail party and everyone is there because they have something in common so as you walk around the room listening to different conversations and you find one interesting you can stay and add your thoughts.

That's probably the best analogy of internet forum interraction I've ever heard. My sentiments exactly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit