July 15th WT out - Coming out Swinging at Apostates Hard

by LostGeneration 138 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Page 13, paragraph 13 also brings out:

We need to take into account the consciences and sensitivities of those around us, putting their peace of mind and welfare ahead of our own preferences. (Rom.15:1, 2)

That's cool, just as long as you don't encroach upon MY conscience with YOUR conformity.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

See the name calling?

we are mentaly deseased

oz

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Maybe, just maybe they will change the doctrine of "the separating work" again. Maybe the GB is now the body that will separate the sheep from the goats here in the visible organization.

Jesus has recently been put in his place as a mere tool of God and they of course assumed the role as mediator.

This article is a filter, designed to flush out the true goats and keep the visible organization clean.

MtM

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Since I know from personal experience that WT is monitoring "apostate websites" ( I know they do this in Greece) in order to catch as many as they can of the thousands JW's who started question the WT and their doctrines. I will like to say the following:

1. What do you call a person or a group of persons that they are claiming to be "God's mouthpiece" a modern prophet for the last days, that they are "God directed" but not inspired by the Holy Spirit, but we MUST believe every prophecy that comes from their God directed but not inspired brain, even though those prophetic words, that supposed God or Jesus, or the Holy Spirit guided them to express, all of them failed ??

2. What do you call a person or a group of persons who do not accept blood transfusion for an emergency life threatening situation and specially to save the life of a small child, but they accept blood fractions to inject them to the patient?

3. What do you call a person or a group of persons that rejected organ transplants for 18 years, because they considered someone to have human organs as an act of cannibalism, thousands died because they thought it was "God's" command in this issue, and then changed their minds, or God or Jesus did, and it was all right to have a human organ in order to save your life?

4. What do you call a person or a group of persons, that they cannot make their minds if God will resurrect the people of Sodom and Gomorrah, they print out 2 books at the same year 1989 - Revelation the Grand Climax and the Book Insight of the Scriptures that both books hold an opposite teaching?

5. What do you call a person or a group of persons that they are claiming that the END IS NEAR, JUST AROUND THE CORNER, WE ARE LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS, THE GENERATION WILL NO PASS, THE END WILL COME BEFORE THE NEW MILLEΝNIUM, but the end never seems to come?

6. What do you call a person who tells to the world that the Ancient Prophets will resurrect in 1925, purchase an expensive mansion in California, drives 2 expensive cars in the time of the Great Economic Crisis in USA, (a car that only the US president had), lives like a prince, sends his followers to sell the books he is writting, drinks a lot of Scotch and he is waiting for the Ancient prophets to come and knock at his door, in order for them to take command of"God's Army" and lead it to Armageddon?

• life is to short
    life is to short

JustHuman14 you really summed it up here when you said.

What do you call a person who tells to the world that the Ancient Prophets will resurrect in 1925, purchase an expensive mansion in California, drives 2 expensive cars in the time of the Great Economic Crisis in USA, (a car that only the US president had), lives like a prince, sends his followers to sell the books he is writting, drinks a lot of Scotch and he is waiting for the Ancient prophets to come and knock at his door, in order for them to take command of"God's Army" and lead it to Armageddon?

That sums up so much of what is wrong with this religion and why I am so frustrated with it. Being a born in I never knew any of this, and even though my husband knows it now he still clings to it.

It just makes me feel so crazy.

LITS

• pirata
    pirata

JustHuman14, you call them imperfect, uninspired, spirit-led prophets with "eager expectations"

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

life is short - I left WT 11 years ago and I haven't regret it for a single minute...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I suppose the witlesses think we have a "mental disease". Trouble is, most of us didn't end up here because of stumbling here while strong in the cancer. Most of us ended up here because of being treated poorly, extreme unnecessary suffering, or because something in their own Bible or littera-trash didn't measure up. "A generation" is a fine example--since when do we talk about two different generations as one? Usually, if someone is going to end up here and leave the cancer just on an apostate site, it will be new studies.

And, if we have a "mental disease", then what about the pedophiles they hide? Or those that kill babies--one of them even eating one? Bear in mind that the hounders go to great lengths to hide these major incidents, so there could well be 50 or more that we don't know about for every one you do hear about. And the hounders going out of their way to expect more than is reasonable? They expect everyone to pio-sneer because ---hmm,--, there are five Sundays in the month. They expect people to drop out of college or quit full time work to work part time, just as gas prices are headed for the moon and food to Saturn. They bash those who have investment silver as "too worldly", just as the dollar becomes toilet paper and silver heads past Pluto and ends up out of the universe. They pry into people's music, then get stumbled because it's "bad". They think it's the end of the world if you miss a boasting session. They tell people to "stay awake, for the end is at hand", yet do nothing that is going to help them through.

If anything, I think it's the witlesses that have the "mental disease".

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Past historical examples of the persuasion manipulation

One of Hitler’s favorite and most popular arguments was the Jewish race as disgusting, evil, dirty, and menacing through his portrayal of the Jews as rats. Below is an example:

jewishratmsn

The Watchtower is the 'perfect storm of deception' the cult of innuendo

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@WTWizard = If anything, I think it's the witlesses that have the "mental disease".

In my opinion and based on what I've seen (even as an Elder), there is a lot of mental illness in the cult. A lot of depression in the 'happy organization' not to mention suicides and those on 'suicide watch'.

Amazing how when one of them commits murder or somesuch they suddenly shout: 'He was never REALLY one of us!'

What dolts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit