July 15th WT out - Coming out Swinging at Apostates Hard

by LostGeneration 138 Replies latest watchtower bible

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Well,since NOTHING else has really happened as they said it would,its a red herring created to distract people from thinking about the religion being a bag of wind.After all,Its gotts be SOMEBODY"S fauly,right?

• cw payne
  • cw payne
  • JamesWHudson
    JamesWHudson

They keep nailing them selves with their i'm in controL here.

• Franklin Massey
    Franklin Massey

My mentally diseased mind thinks this should go BTTT

• zoiks
    zoiks

bttt again...anyone besides CoCo and Serenitynow going to be at the KH for this?

-zoiks, who is prepping for a renewed onslaught of crazy...and hoping it's just a little extra shunning.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thank goodness Sis. Blues was not feeling up to the meeting today . I can sit with a straight face through all kinds of garbage but this would have tested my carefully cultivated mask of anonymity to the limit.

No doubt I repeat others when I say that this rant on their part offered no salient facts , just a finger wagging, threatening posture.

It applied to themselves , statements that were intended to apply to believers in "Christ" - so they were taking for themselves the obedience that belongs to God alone - PHARISEES !

I will give more detailed comment when Blondie's WT thread is put up......

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I attended. I have the rage this afternoon. Such destructiive bull shit.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I also attended, beginning to end the meeting was loaded, my heart hurt, I felt like I would explode, I can't go back. I realized how pointless it is to try and reach anybody there, including my wife, the pain is great. This religion is good at keeping control of the minds it possesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit