July 15th WT out - Coming out Swinging at Apostates Hard

by LostGeneration 138 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LV101
    LV101

Kensho --- it's nice to be able to come here and vent toward ANY ORGANIZATION that professes to be of GOD, OR OTHERWISE, that hurts innocent children --- (not to mention thousands of others) especially when some of us have to be around witness family/acquaintances in the world and be the one who remembers we are to act christ like ---- unlike the majority of witnesses at the halls. I heard active witnesses say worse at the halls about each other and the clergy class than on this board when i attended.

I commend anyone who is actively pursuing a course to expose the evil of this religion and protect the innocent, especially the CHILDREN, as the religion has gotten away with murder because of the laws protecting them in this country. MAKES ME SICK!

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    Is the 6 Screens picture for real? Or, am I being gullible? [skeeter1]

Sorry skeeter1 I photoshopped it as a joke . . .

3Mozzies

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Most who leave the teachings of the WT don't want others to follow their own particular doctrine instead, and normally would want simply the rescue of family / friends, and the avenging of a serious affront - the WT would attempt to use Paul's words to insinuate that those who leave want followers - this however was the case with the WT itself originally - people with strange doctrines that separated from Christianity, and wanted followers (in a big way).

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Commenting on a blog means having read it. There's the danger. No comment, no reading. Case closed. But remember, there are pictures and videos.... Youtube is kicking the WT in the ass. Go vids.

• flipper
    flipper

LOST GENERATION- Great thread ! Thanks for posting this information. And a big thanks to UNDERCOVER for revealing even MORE mind numbing information. Wow . Just wow.

I truly believe the thing is here also is that deep within the bowels of the inner sanctum of the governing body and writing committee - they realize that they have nothing to defend anymore. They can't justify the " overlapping generation " - it absolutely makes no sense and any JW sitting on the fence who are deciding whether to flee the organization thinks it's crap as well. So due to the paranoia of losing JW members I feel the LEADERS are experiencing a bit of paranoia itself and spreading it downward into the rank and file members !

To have the audacity to compare apostates to " criminals " is definitely a fear tactic to cause JW's to not check out apostate websites or even pay attention to ANY negative news in newspapers, media, internet - ANYTHING which would negatively diss the WT organization. I do agree and believe this is an all out war against apostates and the WT society is REALLY desperate to stop any inroads that the internet and ex-JW's or inactive JW's are making towards luring people away from the Witnesses. But it's too late. Once JW's read the REAL truth of what's going down in the WT society - they can't undo what they've heard. It stays in their minds . All I can say is " bring on the war ". I am SO ready for it

• Gayle
    Gayle

Makes me wonder if this paranoia and hatefulness will be the theme of the district assemblies this summer. I am expecting that.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i am honestly suprised at how fast the watchtower is going from zero to crazy. this is the craziest article to date. this watchtower pulls no punches and is possibly the clearest one i have ever read. the good thing is, its clear from this article that apostates are a HUGE problem, and so are people choosing family are WTS cult leaders IE Jehovah. lets be honest, the governing body is Jehovah.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

The next step will be people like us will be OUTED as Actual Demons!!!

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    The next step will be people like us will be OUTED as Actual Demons!!! [Refriedtruth]

Yep you're right, then they will want to kill us!

WT 11/15/52 p. 703

Questions From Readers? In the case of where a father or mother or son or daughter is disfellowshiped, how should such person be treated by members of the family in their family relationship?—P. C., Ontario, Canada.We are not living today among theocratic nations where such members of our fleshly family relationship could be exterminated for apostasy from God and his theocratic organization, as was possible and was ordered in the nation of Israel in the wilderness of Sinai and in the land of Palestine. "Thou shalt surely kill him; thy hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him to death with stones, because he hath sought to draw thee away from Jehovah thy God, . . . And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is in the midst of thee."—Deut. 13:6-11, AS

3Mozzies

• QuitWastingTIME
    QuitWastingTIME

This series of articles truly comes as no surprise to me (or most people here, I'm sure). I was once the target of a witch hunt, and through that experience I have learned that yes, these articles WILL work for the majority. I do not believe that this series of articles is going to push people over the edge and unwittingly motivate them to start thinking for themselves. They're afraid of taking that red pill.

When the questions arise, they feel a lot like Alice tumbling down the rabbit hole, and not everyone is comfortable with that, so they immediately take the blue pill fix and stay in Wonderland.

How many times have we read an article in the WT and think, "Wow, now the people are REALLy going to leave?" But nope, those so deep in stay in. The ones who leave are the ones who would have left anyway due to some character trait they couldn't control. And on this note, unless I start seeing some real evidence to support the notion that the WT GB has ulterior designs other than being so fully indoctrinated themselves, I will believe otherwise. I truly believe that the GB is a group of sad man who have devoted everything to a cause that is not coming to fruition and constantly delude THEMSELVES and the people in their "care" to keep it going. They MUST think that they're God's people as Messiah Complex ridden as that is, because it's like the Illuminati and Freemason NWO conspiracies: If you KNEW that this was all just a scam and you were going to DIE at the end of your days with nothing afterwards, why not cash out NOW and enjoy what time you have left in this pitiful little existence most of us call life instead of thinking, "Well the Illuminati / Masons / WT Leaders 50 years from now will reap the benefits"? If the conspiracies are true, why wouldn't the GB members be like, "Ok, it's time, I'm going to Tahiti and spending the rest of my good days in REAL paradise," as opposed to stank Brooklyn, NY. Oh, right, because they "ENJOY" being celibate and controlling masses of people, blah blah. Please, with that kind of power and money they could raise an army and have more fun with a religion that celebrates depravity.

But no, I think they're just as gullible and deceived as the lot of them are. Just that they're the ones receiving crazy visions from a detached source.

Still, I'll have to agree that it is a dangerous cult, solely for the fact that those "born in" have no frikkin choice on the matters. Usually by the time they get the courage to wake up and leave, the best of their years have passed by and opportunities are missed (truly the reason most stay in). The whole blood issue, divorce thing, college thing, all that stuff the WT embeds can be harmful, unfortunately. This in turn breeds a type of personality that I believe would otherwise have not been developed in some cases.

All that said, though, the witch hunt trials will soon begin. Hmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit