July 15th WT out - Coming out Swinging at Apostates Hard

by LostGeneration 138 Replies latest watchtower bible

• VM44
    VM44

They explain Bible verses in the wrong way to make others believe their ideas

That's exactly what the Watchtower does!

• flipper
    flipper

One good thing to remember is that most cults tighten their grip on members when they start losing control of their people within the cult. I believe THAT is what's happening right now- so in a backasswards kind of way this is a good thing. It indicates lots of JW's are exiting and the frustration, paranoia, and frenzied " the sky is falling, the sky is falling " call indicates fear is gripping the GB and the leaders of the JW cult. I think they realize they are in a no-win situation in regards to fighting information access on the Internet. Thus they come out swinging hard like Muhammed Ali. It should prove to be interesting. It could be the beginning of the spiral downward for this cult if they become like more of a Nazi dictatorship than they already are ! Bring it on. Hopefully more JW's will exit

• stapler99
    stapler99

flipper, I agree totally. The WT organisation will become smaller and nastier.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Very interesting thread, LostGeneration. There's a lot being read into this particular WT issue (and, yes YB, it is truly amazing that this board is already deconstructing a WT that the congregations won't see for months. The internet is a powerful thing) but one has to wonder if it might just be sound logic that red flags are going up in Brooklyn, for them to be acting in such a way. If so, they're exposing themselves to a backfire in the younger ranks. Yes. Very interesting. One to watch.

• factfinder
    factfinder

@truthseeker- very good points. Some witnesses may worry that an "evil apostate" is sitting next to them. But the wts does not want witnesses to know anything about what supposed apostates say or do.

@LostGeneration: thank you for the definition of Ad Hominum. My jw brother uses that all the time. Any who ask questions or have doubts are unloyal, spiritually weak, disgruntled, depressed, misled by Satan, etc so nothing they say counts.

I like your example.

@Cadelin- I know of no cases where any "apostates" went to the kh to recruit any jws to follow them.

The wts makes up lies about what "apostates" do and these become boogymen the witnesses become afraid of. My jw brother will not discuss anything with or answer any questions coming from anyone he thinks is an "apostate" including me!

And he always says any who doubt are part of the "evil slave" class.

• factfinder
    factfinder

@VM44- I agree! What hypocrites the wts is.

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile

They want a fight, they'll get one. The Internet vs the Watchtower Cult.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

One might also wonder, if this board is debunking a WTBTS publication ahead of its publication date, whether or not it is providing a useful service to the WTBTS minions who are monitoring sites like this one. Would it not be interesting if the final version of the July 15th WT was different?

• DanaBug
    DanaBug
    Would it not be interesting if the final version of the July 15th WT was different?

That would be interesting. Some halls print off the pdfs for people who don't get ordered copies.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    One might also wonder, if this board is debunking a WTBTS publication ahead of its publication date,
    whether or not it is providing a useful service to the WTBTS minions who are monitoring sites like this one.
    Would it not be interesting if the final version of the July 15th WT was different?.....Nickolas

You have an Interesting Perspective..It may happen one day..

But..

The WBT$ would have to Acknowledge that.. "What we said.....Meant Something"..

The Opinion of Anyone outside of Watchtower World..Means Nothing to the WBT$..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit