Jehovah Bled For YOU - To Receive YOUR Punishment (the wages of sin)

by Perry 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• trevor
    trevor

SweetBabyCheezits Your changing avatar causes me to wonder if you are ok. You have been through some changes recently and change can be painful and take its toll. Hope all works out well for you, in the end.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Hey, Trevor. I'm doing good, friend. I'll PM you to catch up. I should prolly change my avatar to something less dark, eh? That one's a bitonal version of my ugly Halloween-painted mug and doesn't reflect how I'm feeling right now.

BTW, if I haven't told you before, your personality reminds me of my JW brother. Makes me think of what he'd be like if he woke up and joined the forum. Thanks again.

• Perry
    Perry

Well, well .... I see that the mocking of our Creator has had quite a performance while I was gone.

BTW, I'll be starring on a new ABC television show this fall. We've already shot the pilot and have 10 episodes written. It is scheduled on Monday evenings at 9pm eastern. It is appropriately titled "Fundy Munday" . I have worked hard to get to the bottom of Christianity... the Fundamentals. I'm proud to be a fundamentalist..... sooo much easier.

Maybe I should suggest an episode of ex JW elders who turned into loveable little fuzz balls. Nominations?

Perry, Right on. Every knee will soon bow, and every tongue confess to the glory of God that Jesus Christ is Jehovah.
    Vander

You and I know that, and so does every other born again Christian. His administration will be fantastic. I just wished everyone could know the blesssings of worshipping him even now. My life is on fire right now in every area due to the blessing of the Lord. Johnathan Dough, Thank you for the links. Fascinating information.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    My life is on fire right now in every area

I hope you've paid your fire protection services fee up to date

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    My life is on fire right now in every area due to the blessing of the Lord.

Does that include the crotchal region of your life, Perry? If so, you might wanna get that checked out. Your lord might've given you a VD.

His administration will be fantastic.

Oh, good! New management. That's great to hear because I've had a leaky faucet for months and I can't get that a-hole to do a damn thing about it. I'm thinking surely if he can walk on water he can take a minute to fix a simple drip.

Keep up the good work, Perry. I'm sure your mockumentary will be a success.

• Satanus
    Satanus

God kills himself for us, umm he kills himself, instead of killing us, but, we all die, anyways. He must be insane. But, a lot of people catch the meme.

S

• beksbks
    beksbks

His administration will be fantastic

Fantastic - Imaginary or groundless in not being based on reality; foolish or irrational

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Perry, I posted this elsewhere on JWN but it fits better here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHaRwoEGu4U&feature=player_embedded

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile

The Creator of the Universe bled for me? And we should feel guilty simply for being born (wages of sin)? What a primitive, superstitious worldview you have.

• Perry
    Perry

Sorry OTWO,

Too many people have experienced what the Lord has done for them, including myself. You'll have a hard time selling your anti-christ propaganda to regenerated Christians.

But this thread is about unraveling the WT spin on Christianity. No doubt about it, the bible teaches that Jehovah was pierced and bled for us, took our punishment in our place, and now judgment is impossible.... not to mention the incredible benefits of friendship with God.

The WT went to great lenghts to hide this fact.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit