Jehovah Bled For YOU - To Receive YOUR Punishment (the wages of sin)

by Perry 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Well, aside from theology and heavenly issues, the "jehovah" that we know (watchtower dude) is going to bleed a lot more when we get ahold of his secret checkbook.

• villabolo
    villabolo

"Jehovah Bled For YOU"

Does this mean that Jehovah needs a blood tranfusion?

Villabolo

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Cosmic justice!

• wasblind
    wasblind

That sounds good to me "Dogz"

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Edit: If you read back through my post you won't find me referin' myself as a Christian because I have a habit of using colorful language and for me that would be bein' a hypocrite, but I do believe in Jesus and he knows my flaws
    I hope he don't put no hot sause down my mouth

Wuz, I will volunteer to take your hot sauce punishment, yer too sweet.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Edit: If you read back through my post you won't find me referin' myself as a Christian because I have a habit of using colorful language and for me that would be bein' a hypocrite, but I do believe in Jesus and he knows my flaws
    I hope he don't put no hot sause down my mouth

Wuz, I will volunteer to take your hot sauce punishment, yer too sweet.

• beksbks
    beksbks

So SweetBaby, would you frequent a bar tended by the team of Keyser and Beks?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Perry, you are assuming that we were all born of the Adamic line and so we need to be saved. Adam and Eve were Yahweh's creations but there were other gods involved in creating humans (Genesis 1:26). Only those decendants of Adam and Eve have the requirement for the blood sacrifice. The rest of us are good, thanks.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Why do I need Jehovah or Jesus or whatever to bleed for me?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Beks: So SweetBaby, would you frequent a bar tended by the team of Keyser and Beks?

Start me a tab right now - I could use a drink!

Actually, that's a great sounding name. Rolls off the tongue... Keyser & Beks, Keyser & Beks, Keyser & Beks. I like it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit