Jehovah Bled For YOU - To Receive YOUR Punishment (the wages of sin)

by Perry 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry
    The Creator of the Universe bled for me?

That's right. Millions of people know this to be an absolute fact.

Others simply imagine a god who doesn't judge sin. Of course this would make him an enabler of sin and hence evil. Still others imagine everything came from nothing.

The big difference of course is that God himself reveals himself to the Christian. Everything else is just opinions, most utterly unfounded.

And we should feel guilty simply for being born (wages of sin)?

No of course not. That is a WT spin. We are guilty for our OWN sins. Judgment is very personal, not collective. That's a cult thing.

• Satanus
    Satanus

W friends like jehovah, who needs an axxhole? He does it all for ya.

S

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    The Creator of the Universe bled for me?

He/she/it did. Because it totally makes sense that "god" has blood - just like man and other animals do.

Good old blood worship - about as old as sun worship, really. Worship that blood!

- Lime

PS: You'd think that if "god" wanted to forgive man's sins - he could just choose to forgive them without going freaking emo on us. "Joe, you hurt my feelings - but I am willing to cut myself and spill my blood to erase your sin against me. HRRRRGGGGGG... URRRGGGG!!!! It is acomplished."

• villabolo
    villabolo

Perry:

"Too many people have experienced what the Lord has done for them, including myself. You'll have a hard time selling your anti-christ propaganda to regenerated Christians."

Egocentric, "ours is the only experience that counts" arrogance. Members of other religions experience epiphanies just like "born again" Christians.

But you, who worships the demon God Jehovah/Jesus; a god that commands that a woman's hand be cut off for defending their husband against his attacker (Deuteronomy 25:11,12); could take your brain chemical trip of an "experience" and flush it. People like you would defend any abomination, including the rape of children (Numbers 31:13-18), on the basis of your spiritual masturbation and its cerebral, orgasmic "experience".

"Regenerated", you boast? Degenerates, I reply!

Villabolo

• cofty
    cofty

I agree with Perry. Vicarious punishment, not Adam - Jesus equivalence, is the heart of christian gospel.

It shouldn't surprise us really: bloodshed has been the key to every religion since ancient times. The gospel is just a new spin on an old theme.

• whereami
  • Perry
    Perry

And yet the fact remains that Jesus came back from the dead and is alive forevermore. He lives inside of me, guides me, loves on me, blesses me and chastises me sometimes. I never experienced anything like this before getting born again. THESE ARE FACTS that PROVE I am forgiven. Once God reveals himself, no one can ever take that away....no elder, no relative, no ruler - NO ONE.

I have a down-loadable pdf on my website that addresses this very issue. - JUDGMENT

Excerpt:

God’s 1st Mediator

God's response to the problem of evil is to leave
    man's ability to choose intact but at the same time
    punish wrong moral choices (Isaiah 26:21). God has
    done this by sometimes allowing the punishment of
    morally innocent (animals) in place of the guilty
    one, and at other times by punishing the sinner
    himself.
    …without shedding of blood is no remission. -
    Hebrews 9: 22

Under the old Law Covenant mediated by Moses, a
    provision was made whereby a person's sins could
    be transferred onto a sinless animal, first by the
    priest and then by the sinner by laying their hands on
    its head:

And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of
    the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities
    of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions
    in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the
    goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit
    man into the wilderness: - Levet:16:21

And the Levites shall lay their hands upon the
    heads of the bullocks: and thou shalt offer the one
    for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering,
    unto the LORD, to make an atonement for the
    Levites. - Numbers 8:12

Then, the animal was slaughtered in place of the
    sinner. The sentence of death was still carried out
    according to the LAW. However, this process of
    animal substitution had to be repeated because the
    sinless animal, while suffering the death sentence for
    the guilty person, could not thereafter impart
    PERFECT LIFE to the sinner, making future sin
    inevitable.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Thanks for the offer, but I really don't need to drink, wash myself in, or be cleansed with Jay Hoover's or Jesus' blood. I'm also not interested in religious TV shows of any kind. Waiting for a kingdom that never comes is just not my style anymore.

• Perry
    Perry

The wages of sin is death. After that assured event; there is only judgment without the Lord.

"it is appointed unto man once to die, but after this the judgment"- Hebrews 9: 27

• Heaven
    Heaven

The wages of sin is death.

What sin did all the animals, birds, trees, plants, insects commit, as they, too, die?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit