Jehovah Bled For YOU - To Receive YOUR Punishment (the wages of sin)

by Perry 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

Zech 12: 9,10 (Jehovah is speaking)

KJV - and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son

NASB - so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son

NIV - They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child and

NWT (Fred Franz) - they will certainly look to the One whom they pierced through, and they will certainly wail over Him as in the wailing over an only [son];

Acts 20: 28 (The Christian God bleeds)

KJV - feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood

NASB - shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood

NIV - Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood

NWT (Fred Franz) - shepherd the congregation of God, which he purchased with the blood of his own [Son]

• wasblind
    wasblind

I think it is very clear by now that the WTS has twisted scripture to fit their own need

Any JW will tell you that they do not believe Jehovah and Jesus are one in the same,

but yet they twist the scripture to read as if Jehovah was the one who was pierced.

If I am not readin' the scriptures correctly, Ole Wuz would appreciated if some one would correct her

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Stuff like this makes me angry.

• designs
    designs

Lovely Goulish God you have there Perry ...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

They take fairytales and make books and movies of them with some new spin.
    It's not much different with a variation on that fairytale.

• designs
    designs

wasblind-

Don't you remember your Bible Study lessons, people have been putting their personal spin on the Bible Stories well since they invented the stylus...

• Perry
    Perry

wasblind

Not sure where you are in your exit and if I understand your hesitation, but ....

- the scripture means exactly what it reads. Jehovah predicted that he himself would be pierced. It was Fred Franz who didn't like what the word of God said and changed it to read "the One" instead of "me", meaning Jehovah.

Having done that, he then proceeded to add [Son] in Acts so that God himself wouldn't be bleeding.

However, his shell game is over. The essence (whatever that is) of God, in the body of the man Jesus Christ bled for everyone who would accept a pardon. Jehovah himself is our Savior and so is Jesus; but because they share the same essence, they are one and the same. Jehovah did all this.

Consider:

John 3: 13-14 - If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? (And then Jesus goes on to tell a little bit and do just that) And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. - KJV

The eternal Son of God was in two places at the same time... in the body of Jesus Christ while he spoke those words, and in heaven at the same time.

Also:

John 14:8-9 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, shew us the Father?

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ Designs

• designs
    designs

Perry's Jesus- Space traveler with holes

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thank you Perry,

I was brought up worldy and was taught that Jesus was God in the flesh and when I studied with the JW's

as you know they don't believe that. So as we see they had to twist scripture to fit what they

were sayin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit