I've been outed...

by brotherdan 303 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Shelby,

"it has been apparent to me, almost from day one, that dear BroDan needs a certain kind of attention, primarily rooted in sympathy. Which is easily found here, to the board's great credit, but I believe has been unlovingly exploited on several occasions."

>

Like a moth to the flame!

clarity

• clarity
    clarity

Whoooops .... must be a sign this has gone way toooo far lol!

c

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey there Shelby,

glad to see your up to postin' again

• wasblind
    wasblind

That's ok Clarity,

anything of value is worth repeating

• AGuest
    AGuest

Thank you, dear Wuz (and peace to both you and dear Clarity). On the [slow] mend... but making progress.

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Great post on the previous page, Shelby.

A day at a time, girl.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Thank you, dear Nick (the greatest of love and peace to you!)... and yes - I am finding that I don't mend as quickly any more - LOLOLOL! I am still very tired... and experience pain from time to time... but I'm also bored (who knew there were so many TV channels???? and there's only so many cooking and home/garden shows a girl can stand in a day!)... and anxious to be "with" you all here, from time to time. Our more serious discussions are the stuff of... well, I don't know the right word, but certainly on a level all its own. Very little out there that compares. The humor is great, too! LOLOL!

Anyway, thank you for your very kind words. I hope all is well with you and your household.

Again, peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA, who apologizes for this brief detour from the OPs theme...

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I don't think the OP minds, Shelby, having apparently abandoned his thread.

Bored, huh? Maybe you should do some reading to help pass the time. I could recommend some nice nonfiction books by, say, Hitchens or Dawkins or Harris. Let me know.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

( hi Shelby )

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Shelby!..

..................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit