I've been outed...

by brotherdan 303 Replies latest jw friends

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I thought "Heavy" was fitting for this thread.

• Stealth
    Stealth

and your JW's are saying you are demonized, for supposedly (sp) CAUSEing a seizure ??

This sounds crazy to most people, but is what exactly happened to me when my son had a seizure and it was blamed on me for allowing demons in the family. They use the scripture of the boy who had seizure and was demon possessed as proof text that they are related.

The JWs had my ex-wife convinced they were right and she filed for separation based on 'spiritual endangerment'.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Wo I actually read all of this. I feel for Brodan but as stated he needs professional help. I've watched him complain about his wife and blame himself forgive her for blowing another guy, find god and preach to all of us. He needs to get a handle on his manhood and act accordingly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1bxlDAjGCo

• shamus100
    shamus100

I can't believe you all take this idiot seriously.

Like really, shouldn't you be doing the dishes or something? WTF's wrong with you people?

• garyneal
    garyneal

Well this thread continues on without Dan again.

• Razziel
    Razziel

As callous as it sounds, perhaps wisdom can be found in a montage of Fight Club quotations.

You just had a near-life experience.

Listen up, maggots. You are not special.

You are not your job.

You are not how much you have in the bank.

You are not the contents of your wallet.

You are not your fucking Khakis.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.

You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

• AnneB
    AnneB

So Dan's JW wife tells her JW father (who tells the JW elders) that it's Dan's apostate self that caused her seizures and now she knows it was her own meds?

Would Dan be able to counter with a JW claim of "slander" and get the elders to drop the whole thing?

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

As callous as it sounds, perhaps wisdom can be found in a montage of Fight Club quotations.

Tells us more about Fight Club. Please. The world needs an answer. Movie quotes might be what we're all looking for

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    I can't believe you all take this idiot seriously.

I can't believe you still do the 'kiss the monkey' routine on every third thread.

Like really, shouldn't you be doing the dishes or something? WTF's wrong with you people?

Brain cloud.

- Lime

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Razz: As callous as it sounds, perhaps wisdom can be found in a montage of Fight Club quotations.
    DarkHead: Tells us more about Fight Club. Please. The world needs an answer. Movie quotes might be what we're all looking for

DarkHead, I realize you're working hard to preserve the rigid, uptight reputation you developed for your old alias but do you really have something against the content of his post or is this just a random act of belligerence?

First of all, Fight Club was a book before it was a movie. And maybe that is what the world needs - to read a few books that suggest a different viewpoint.... one that promotes a fight against herd bias/conformity. After all, it was Einstein who said, "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." Coincidentally, you seem to be at the same level you were at when you got your ass kicked to the curb as Dark Side. But that's your prerogative so good luck with that.

Thanks, Razz, for sharing some of the philosophy of that awesome book/movie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit