I've been outed...

by brotherdan 303 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I can't see the last couple of posts

Now I see them

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I am very sorry for your ordeal, and am also sorry that so many people here have shown their true colors when it comes to showing empathy and compassion-(or the lack of) when someone such as yourself is feeling hurt and vulnerable. I would be willing to bet that there are others on the board who wish that they could open up and try to find encouragement, but won't because they are afraid of exactly the same thing that happened here with your thread.

I am sorry that you are hurting, and I hope that things are looking up for you. Due to the actions of some people here, it may be hard to believe that there are those who really do care and empathise with you, but please be assured that there are some decent people who do care about your feelings.

Please take care of yourself.

CJ

• bohm
    bohm

whereami, BD seem to be MIA from that thread too now...

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

just this thread?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    get a handle on his manhood

Am I the only one who found this to be really funny? In a Beevis and Butthead kind of way?

• Mad Sweeney
  • White Dove
    White Dove

Oh no, Serenity.

I caught it right away and laughed, too.

Yeah, my humor hasn't exactly matured at the same level as the rest of me.

hehehehehe

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    BD: This thread has been an emotional embarassement.

And your thread on evolution has been an intellectual embarrassment.

If you put up a nudie pic of yourself, you could check off physical embarrassment and complete the trifecta.

• Johnnytwofeet
    Johnnytwofeet

This guy is not even a good troll. Seriously.. what the hell is wrong with you people?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Johnnytwofeet,

Maybe you should Put one foot in front of the other, and step away from this thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit