I've been outed...

by brotherdan 303 Replies latest jw friends

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Jesus SBC, you were reading my mind in your last comment.

But earlier, Shamus was also.

What does it all mean?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

A change of name hasn't improved DickHead's persona

• Joliette
    Joliette

Brother Dan,

I'm gonna email you okay. I know you probably dont post on here much anymore, so I'm just gonna e-mail you. I dont want to get too personal on here.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Daniel- I am so sorry to hear this is happening to you. My brother, sister and I watched helplessy as my beloved Mom had a grand mol siezure and we thought she was dying right in front of us. I was crying begging her to stay with us, not to go. It was absolutly horrible. She never had one before that or after although she died almost a month later from many ailments :(

Hang in there. Don't put yourself through that garbage with the judicial committee. Daniel- you did nothing wrong. You did not cause this to happen to your wife. And yes, if she is going to leave you she is a failure as both a wife and as a witness.

Daniel- it is your home. Don't let them take that from you.

I understand your disappointment in God and anger towards him. I felt he killed my Mom and became a traitor to me. I am still dealing with these issues.

I hope you will take the advice of your friends posting here.

I am very sorry this is happening to you. Hang in there. It will get better.

• laverite
    laverite

Dan - are you ok? What is going on?

• Ding
    Ding

Dan,

I sent you a PM.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

SBC: you speak like a man! you are my here now... what happened to that guy that love to reason with irrational people? :-)

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Did Dan really log back on after a few days absence and just ignore this thread in favor of starting a brand new thread re-debating evolution (and posting on other threads relating to atheism, prayer and evolution)??

That's just not normal, rational behavior for someone having such trying circumstances at home.

-Aude.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

This thread has been an emotional embarassement.

• whereami
    whereami

So now you're working on your second one? http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/207305/1/The-impossible-delusion-of-evolution

You're getting good at this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit