I've been outed...

by brotherdan 303 Replies latest jw friends

• Franklin Massey
    Franklin Massey

It's official: This thread has been hijacked by Collective Soul.

• scary21
    scary21

Had my first laugh of the day...Thanks Mad Sweeney....I also like what you just told Dan!....will check out videos....love rock! Sherry

• james_woods
    james_woods
    It's official: This thread has been hijacked by Collective Soul.

No great loss there.

• undercover
    undercover

What a fucking train wreck...

From DramaDan to Collective Soul...

Good God what a mess...

• Stealth
    Stealth

I am glad to hear that your allowing satantic influences to invade your mind did not cause your wife her illness.

Will the elders now admit the Rx meds are evil and from the devil now that they know that was the cause? Or will they still try and pin it on you?

Most importantly, did you make up with Jesus?

I hear the makeup sex is Heavenly!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Good God what a mess...

Ah, well, might as well have some fun in here now.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Collective Soul, BMG Music, Jesus, & cats... This has all the key ingredients to be an epic thread.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

No great loss there.

rather an improvement, actually.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Dan...I have epilepsy. (not the gran mal type, thankfully) Yes, stress can, sometimes trigger a seizure. Sometimes...sometimes not.

Have the Kingdom Hall Dr.'s...all neurologists I am sure, run any tests? MRI? MRI Spectroscopy? Any head trauma? Or, does she have a brain tumor or two...like me? That can cause 'em...!

And, of course, about a thousand other things, too.

Shit...

My JW's thought, just maybe...I "...might have a demon!" BeCAUSE I had epilepsy...and your JW's are saying you are demonized, for supposedly (sp) CAUSEing a seizure ?? Don't you see what religious opportunistic hypocrisy that really is ...?

Don't let the WT screw you over. Don't even allow your beloved wife to do that. I know that may seem wrong, but, I have been there...tried to take the "high road" and I regret it now in some ways.

• ProdigalSon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit