Going out with a bang

by LittleToe 255 Replies latest jw friends

• eye 23
    eye 23

Hi

I can't find where to read about your final talk to the congregation.......sorry to sound silly...but I'm not very good with computers could someone please explain to me where I go to find the link?? Thanks

Although I have never met you personally..and only know what kind of person you are from your posts. I wanted you to know that I think you are a real christian person! The kind Jesus spoke about..I believe that when the bible says you will know my followers by the love they have among themselves, he wasn't talking about a confined group of people he was talking about people.

just as god said he loved the world so much he gave his only son....not his jw's or catholics etc..... but people ..his creation.

this is what true christianity is....being christ like

I'm sorry that you are having a bad time lately... and my prayers are with you.

take care

eye23

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/20680/1115051/post.ashx#1115051

Here is the link to the link.

Welcome to the board.

Heatmiser

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Speachless,

steve.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ooops, I haven't looked at this thread since last April, and didn't realise it had got more replies
    Sorry, and thanks for your kind words.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Oh my, I didn't even know about this! I must miss a lot of threads...

That is so awesome that you did that. What courage!

Hugs,

Nancy

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

LT,

have u ever heard from anyone from the cong who were inspired in any way by your speach? hear of anyone quietly agreeing with you through a 3rd party?

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

I am fairly new around here and just caught this myself. I really enjoy reading your posts LT, and what you did, just took some serious stones, I salute you.

• bem
    bem

WOW! I thought you were so cool before I read this. Now I am in awe. and that don't happen often. Bow Down

• kazar
    kazar

That was fabulous, LittleToe.

Has anyone tried to recruit you for Earth First or another radical group? You'd be perfect for it.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Oh if I could pen something like that - or speak it - I would die happy - it is what I call balls of steel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit