by LittleToe 255 Replies latest jw friends

• IT Support
    IT Support

Ross,

> The final straw (regardling this) was over this
    > last weekend, strangely enough, which was our
    > 11th anniversary.

So sorry to read your update.

I really appreciated your help when I was leaving. You'll never know how nervous I was to meet you: my first meeting with a real, live "apostate"!

If you're passing, feel free to pop in any time for a chat.

If I don't see you beforehand, have a great trip to Dallas.

Regards,

Ken

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hi Ken,

Funny, you didn't come across as nervous. It was great to meet you, too.
    I hope to be down that way in the not too distant future. I'll give you a call, nearer the time

You don't think that side parting looks like bang, too, do ya pal?
    LOL

• Princess
    Princess
    Princess:Dagnabbit, I'm gonna have to chayunge me that pikchoor, naaw!!!
    (see, your Mercan ways of speaking are rubbing off on me!!)

You obviously spend too much time in Dallas. I can't really explain that we are much more civilized in our speech in the Pacific NW because I don't want to alienate the Texans when I go there next month.

• nowisee
    nowisee

dear little toe,

i have never communicated with you directly, but i especially want you to know now how much your posts have helped me. i came here about a year ago as a "baby Christian", and really still consider myself to be such. i was somewhat naive and unprepared for the great amount of skepticism and unbelief to be found here; so i have always been so happy for your presence which has been very comforting and reassuring. i always look for you.

i can see that bebu is your friend. she is also a great friend to me. both of you have been wonderful and loving.

know that my prayers, gratitude and love are with you.

hey, have a great time in texas.

very best wishes, nowisee

• patio34
    patio34

Hi LT,

Your website address isn't listed anymore, is it? Will you please post it again?

Pat

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yeah, LT, please give us a link to your site.

Amazing that you had the courage to give that talk and go out the way you did. I'd love to have been there. Would have been cool to have exjws all in the hall who got up and walked out with you in unison. I love the visual that is creating for me.

Flyin'

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFL
    I brought this thread back to AVOID people having to request details of the website.
    I've since had more PM's about this than during the previous three months - LOL.
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/20680/1115051/post.ashx#1115051

Btw, thanks for the nice comments, guys.

Princess:
    So, are ya gonna teach me a new accent? Are ya, huh? huh?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I brought this thread back to AVOID people having to request details of the website.

I thought I had read the whole thread and the link was long since gone. I guess I'm a flake in my middle age. A jr. senior moment?

Thank you.

Flyin'

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Thanks for the link Ross...

In TX you mentioned the public talk that you taped when you DA'd yourself with the 20+ minute public discourse.

I just listened to it...Wow

The last 6 minutes seemed to last forever if I was giving that talk.

Guts like that make me rethink my current position of not needing god right now. All that praying before hand must have given you the strength to pull that off!

I was waiting to see if anyone actually clapped after the talk was over, if at least to say goodbye to you? It was a touching wrap-up.

I saved that sound file on my hard drive if it's all right with you

• Daga
    Daga

Western Isles? I spent some time on Skye, loved it, but didn't get any further.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit