Going out with a bang

by LittleToe 255 Replies latest jw friends

• tornapart
    tornapart

Just loved that talk! Heard it a month ago, didn't realise you'd been back. So glad you found a happy way to live!

• rix
    rix

LT,

Congrats. I would like to read, however, links would not open. Please post where to find.

Thanks,

rix

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I sure wish there was a link to this , I would love to see it

I have the upmost respect for people who have such guts with integrity, and go out ina repetful way. Stating facts and beliefs without degrading any of the R&F or otherwise true believers that they are doing the right thing. Planting the seed in some of those minds is priceless.

If only this type of thing could be more readily avaliable to those who are mearly thinking about becoming a JW. To head off at the pass is MUCH more effective than planting seeds of doubt to those heavily indoctrinated. Some of that mental soil is so poisened by the WT a seed would never grow.

• UsuaIusern@me
    UsuaIusern@me

Major bump

• cognac
    cognac

This was an awesome story. Below is the link to his website that has the transcript and WAV file of the talk.

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/littletoe/Profile.html

• bsmart
    bsmart
    Bumping this to the top for the newbies and people still trying to see some old posts!  This is a winner!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit