On Jerkhovas Witlesses, Kingdumb Hells, Filthful & Discreet Slavebugger and Pio-sneering . .

by nicolaou 97 Replies latest forum suggestions

• rebel8
    rebel8

I think I was the first to use "Wanktower"! I'd like to call DIBS on that. If anyone knows of someone who invented "Wanktower" ahead of me, please send word.

It's not in the Apostate Dictionary yet. I will add it to the next edition and will credit you. Your name in lights!

• Quandry
    Quandry

DOOR TO BORE MISERY

Good one, hamsterbait!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

These and other terms didn't bother me from the start. In Bethel we got creative with our vocabulary. And in FS we would refer to churches as "goatsheds" or "institutes of the blind". The publications may not use the terms, but I've heard plenty of harsh epithets used from the platform. So, I guess when I came here, I was expecting to hear such expressions. After being trained by the JW culture to label people as "goats" and "birdfood", it's fairplay to get spicy labels coming back at "mother".

Sure, I use "Botchtower" extensively, and I call 'em "sheeples". But I try to do it in moderation... just like I try to drink in moderation while I'm posting. Because "drunk posting" is just plain foolish.

In any case, if anybody expects me to return to calling it "the truth" just to appeal to lurkers... I'm leaving. I left the JWs because they were bossy and wrong. I don't need to go through that again.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

"In any case, if anybody expects me to return to calling it "the truth" just to appeal to lurkers... I'm leaving. I left the JWs because they were bossy and wrong. I don't need to go through that again."

Amen brother Billy, Amen... :)

• wasblind
    wasblind

they can throw stones at everyone else, but when you

throw it back at them it's persecution

• LV101
    LV101

I absolutely love this type of rewording -- vernacular, and when reading terms like, "Suffer Forever" in lieu of Paradise Forever, makes me laugh. I really especially appreciate all of the circus terms and such vocabulary personally makes me realize how insane I was to ever take this real estate/religion seriously. I think the beauty of the board is freedom to relate/express the cult's absurdness.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Oh well I'll just have to keep using the scalpel on the 'Jerkhovas' & 'Slavebuggers' then, as I really want my elderly mum & dad free from the JW's.

• nugget
    nugget

It has taken me days to open this thread because of the terminology expressed in the header. I find some terms apt and amusing others I find uncomfortable. However I defend the right of people to use them if they feel the need. This society is smug and complacent these terms do have a habit of bringing the flaws into the light.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

What about "Almighty lowlife scumbag" for Jehovah? Is that still allowed?

• rebel8
    rebel8

This thread is a great source of new terms for the apostate dictionary. I will update it soon.

Keep 'em coming!

There used to be a jw who kept an online dictionary of in-group language for current dubs. She was serious, too, and it was really creepy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit