On Jerkhovas Witlesses, Kingdumb Hells, Filthful & Discreet Slavebugger and Pio-sneering . .

by nicolaou 97 Replies latest forum suggestions

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Well, I can't refrain myself from calling them "the Zerg Hive" sometimes. I like to be original, you know...

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i love those names! please keep them coming!

i can't say i respect the JW faith, so why would i treat it better than any other religion (i don't respect those either btw)? and lurking JWs already lurk for a reason, don't worry too much about them.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'I wonder how lurking JW's, nervous and wary thanks to years of indoctrination, react when reading this sort of stuff.'

Getting my best steve martin voice, "WELL, EXCUUUUUUUSE MEE-EE!" I'm not here to impress the bove named w my good looks, nicey nicey wordles and proper pctuations. I'm just here as myself. They are welcome to the same. If their true selves are a'''holes, then i just avoid em.

S

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It doesn't bother me. If anyone is reading here, chances are they will be out in time.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Pio-sneering...LOL

I have to laugh at this one because of how the pioneers in my old congregation would look down at the lowly publishers.

And yes I'm guilty of using the term field-circus on occasion.

But the one that is really hard to get out of my mind right now is one I've not even heard on this board yet.

A friend of mine in real life ask me if I've got any more visits from the God Squad. (referring to the Elders visits)

Years ago I used to watch the Mod Squad and this makes me laugh everytime he says it.

I keep hoping if I get to speak to the Elders in the future that I can hold my composure and not start laughing at them by thinking of God Squad.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ask for their credentials, Stonewall, proving they are members of the God Squad.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

GOD SQUAD! LOL I love it. I think everyone here has been censored long enough. I still hold that if someone is so fragile that language scares them back into the org, they aren't ready for the realities of the world. They will get there. But come on, I give them so much more credit. I was uncomfortable when I saw the language, but I certainly didn't want to go backward! The world is a most excellent place with many types of people, many types of ideas, many ways of speaking, INDIVIDUALS.

GOD SQAD, most excellent. They march around on a mission, and that is the perfect term!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I like "Jehoovers Witnesses" personally.

• wary
    wary

The first time I read Fithfull and disgraceful slave bugger, I could not stop laaarfin!!

Who is responsible for that one.?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I like Ass'embly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit