On Jerkhovas Witlesses, Kingdumb Hells, Filthful & Discreet Slavebugger and Pio-sneering . .

by nicolaou 97 Replies latest forum suggestions

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

While I can appreciate the arguments for both sides, I do agree with the poster who said that having a post full of these terms makes it unreadable. I tend to skim over those types of posts.

• Room 215
    Room 215

My personal preference would be for the participants on this forum restrain from the use of these epithets; but, whatever. It may be cathartic for them, I don't know.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Without comment, I offer this observation:

Jerkhovas Witlesses = fact

Kingdumb Hells = fact

Filthful & Discreet Slavebugger = fact

Pio-sneering = fact

Farkel

• wobble
    wobble

Farkel should write his life story- FACT !

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

I agree, it's pathetic and childish and just reeks of bitterness.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I know of a bro who openly calls himself a 'Dub'.

When I was 'in' I used terms you might think are derogatory like 'Indoctrination-Tower' as one instance. I was just displaying 'Irony' (which is like Bronzy or goldy but made of Iron)

I will use ironic terms and to be honest, after the downright insults and shunning I've had from those who will live at the big 'A' when Im going to die (or so they think), I think it's letting the GB off lightly.

I've been labled 'apostate', 'spiritually weak', 'out of the troooooooth', 'bad association' and all because I mind my own business and don't go to the meetings.

Remember the GB are men who are guilty of all manner of evil including the death of humans due to their erroneous 'blood' stance.

It isn't about maturity, it's about venting frustration..............and sometimes this is the only way to do it (although I TRY to avoid swear words................................if I'm not too angry!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Farkel, you're better than that man. Sure hope you're just yanking my chain, I'd hate to think that your criteria for determining what is 'factual' has taken such a serious slide.

And yes, I use 'dub' too (undubbed as well), but there seems a little less malice in that. I'm all for calling out the WT for the duplicitous, family breaking, bloodguilty little cult that it is but all that contorted, slavebuggery semantics?

I don't know, maybe I'm being too sensitive.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

I agree with Mad Sweeny

I agree with the point that that type of lingo probably does more harm than good (It's the sort of crap that drove me away from here when I first lurked here 8 years ago).

The thing that turned me off from this site years ago was the corruption of the name Witnesses (and others) use for God - Jerkhover, Jehoober etc that can seem blasphemous and truely shocking to a lurker - any comment that used those terms I'd skip.

The term piosneer however is a thing of beauty. It's so apt.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Perhaps it would be better to say Watchtower CLUB Society...or Borg, Matrix, YHWH, or Kindom Sleep Hall!!!

• Caedes
    Caedes

I have used some derogatory terms in the past but I do increasingly feel it is counter-productive on a public forum. Especially if you genuinely want active JWs to read the forum. What particularly annoys me is posters using such language and then complaining when JWs use similar language to describe us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit