On Jerkhovas Witlesses, Kingdumb Hells, Filthful & Discreet Slavebugger and Pio-sneering . .

by nicolaou 97 Replies latest forum suggestions

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

rebel8,

Don't forget to add "farticle--a real stinker of a Botchtower/Asleep!/Kingdumb Misery article".

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

So you suggest us not to use :"Jerkhovas Witlesses, Kingdumb Hells, Filthful & Discreet Slavebugger and Pio-sneering . ." :-) Funny is that I think this is the thread that uses the most of those terms... keep them coming. I cant stop laughing.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Actually I changed my mind, lets all be nice and respectfull and use the official terms coined by our beloved Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. We dont want to scare anybody. I mean if thy foot cause thee to stumble let

Let us not forget what we learnt at the Kingdom Hall of the Christian Congregation of the Jehovah's Witness...

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

No i changed my mind again. It makes me sick to even pronounce those names the way they want me too. Using the most derrogative term I can use allows me to swallow the fact that we have to use them.

Lets face it. We survived them. So the new ones, the ones who really are interested to find out the truth will. The ones who feel offended... well, those will leave.... http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/201762/1/Thanks-and-Goodbye or will they?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Sorry I changed my mind again. Lets called them:

Jehovah's Witness, because they are really witnesses, I mean the have witnessed the movement and existance of Jehovah.

Jehovah because that is his real name,

Jehovah God, because he is God.

Faithfull and Discrete Slave, because they are faithful, they are discreet and they are slaves

Elders, because they are the oldest ones

Other Sheep, because we smelled like sheep?

Kingdom Hall, because Christ Kindgom is ruling and that indeed has the presence of Christ

Pioneers because they are really going first than everybody?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Let God's Kingdom Come, like in 1975! - title of the Arse-embly of Jar-Hoovers Crusty-Ham Witlesses who worship the Grovelling Baddies or filthful indiscreet saliva cl-arse.

I have no beef with the R&F but I'd dearly like to see justice done to those snivelling power-trippers who are the leaders.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Wait a minute.... exactly which one of their freaking God-Given terms is actually descriptive of reality? Here is a Challenge, name 10-WT terms that cant be denied as truthful and accurate? 5?

The use of those terms is one of the characteristics of mind control, the fact that we can refer to that Disgusting, Family Destroyer and Filthy Mind Control Cult withouth having to still use their despicable terms indicates that WE are getting FREE from their control.

To me a Christian Jehovah's Witness who goes to the Kingdom Hall and reads the books printed by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York or of Pennsilvania but inspired By YHWH Jehovah God and his Son Jesus Christ through the Faithful and Discreet Slave represented by the Governing Body.... makes me wanna puke. I am sorry. I like the other terms better.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

And if they dont like them... what the hell are they doing on this site? You want a place to praise the WT.... its called the Kingdom Hall..... they have magazines too. But they are filled with lies.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@cyberjesus = And if they dont like them... what the hell are they doing on this site? You want a place to praise the WT.... its called the Kingdom Hall..... they have magazines too. But they are filled with lies.

Wait a minute.... exactly which one of their freaking God-Given terms is actually descriptive of reality? Here is a Challenge, name 10-WT terms that cant be denied as truthful and accurate? 5?

I'd like to hear words from their 'loaded language' that aren't insulting to non JW's yet masturbatingly self praising of themselves.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Just so we dont forget

http://superitch.com/images/2010/04/FinishedMystery5.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit